Hi friends, Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has declared a latest recruitment notification for filling up Technical Officer, Assistant Anthropologist, Lady Medical officers and senior scientist officer vacancies through UPSC Recruitment Advertisement 8/2016. UPSC invites online applications from interested and eligible candidates. UPSC conducts various examinations for recruitment of talented persons into various central government organization. Candidates here check the details about UPSC Advertisement 8/2016 and apply online from below provided link. UPSC Online Recruitment Application (ORA) is available for Advertisement 8/2016 is available up to 12th May 2016. Interested and eligible candidates Click on below UPSC ORA 2016 and open the form in new window. Fill the details of application form with correct information and submit on or before closing date. Check the below for more details about UPSC Advertisement 2016.
UPSC Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria & Selection Process:
Candidates who are willing to apply above vacancies please check the details given below for post wise education qualification and age limits. Application fee is Rs. 25/- for all candidates other than SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates. Application fee will be paid in the form of Challan at SBI or using internet banking. UPSC Recruitment selection will be done based on the performance in written examination and personal interview. Refer official website www.upsc.gov.in for more information.
Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission
Organization website: www.upsc.gov.in
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Qualification||Age limit||Pay scale|
|Technical Officer||01||Bachelors Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry||35 Years||Rs. 15,600-39,100 (PB-3) + Rs. 5,400 (Grade Pay)|
|Assistant Anthropologists||02||Master’s degree in Anthropology||30 Years||Rs. 9,300-34,800 (PB-2) + Rs. 4,600 (Grade Pay)|
|Lady Medical Officers||02||A recognized Medical Qualification||30 Years||Rs. 15,600-39,100 (PB-3) + Rs. 5,400 (Grade Pay)|
|Senior Scientific Officer||01||M.Sc. degree in Physiology or Pharmacology||40 Years||Rs. 15,600-39,100 (PB-3) + Rs. 6,600 (Grade)|
Selection procedure: written Exam & Interview
Application Fee: Rs. 25/-
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply online through official website on or before closing date
Last date to submit online application form: 12th may 2016
UPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 Notification: UPSC has been recently announced in the month of April 2016. Union Public Service Commission has issued this advertisement under the Advt no. 07/2016 to fill 49 vacancies of Lecturer (Various Engineering Departments), Training Officers, Deputy Legislative Counsel & Other posts. Aspirants who are searching for UPSC Jobs in India may apply for these UPSC Lecturer Jobs released under UPSC Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to this UPSC Lecturer Posts through UPSC Training Officer Recruitment 2016. Applicants can also check the official website www.upsc.gov.in or www.upsconline.nic.in for more details regarding the UPSC Notification 2016. The Last Date for Submission of UPSC Online Application is 28th April 2016. Other details like UPSC Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding UPSC Scientist SB Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
Name of the organization: UPSC
Organization website: www.upsc.gov.in
No. of Posts: 49
Name of the posts:
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Scientist SB (Non-destructive)||01 Post|
|2.||Scientist SB (Mechanical)||01 Post|
|3.||Deputy Legislative Counsel (Grade-III of Indian Legal Service)||03 Posts|
|4.||Training Officers (Principle of Teaching-General)||10 Posts|
|5.||Lecturers in Computer Engineering||06 Posts|
|6.||Lecturers in Information Technology||06 Posts|
|7.||Lecturers in Civil Engineering||05 Posts|
|8.||Lecturers in Chemical Engineering||06 Posts|
|9.||Lecturer in Electronics & Communication Engineering||01 Post|
|10.||Lecturers in Mechanical Engineering||03 Posts|
|11.||Lecturers in Electrical Engineering||07 Posts|
- For Posts 1,2: Candidates must pass Masters Degree in Physics or degree in Mechanical/Metallurgical Engineering from a recognized university or equivalent.
- For Post 3: Applicants should possess Bachelor Degree in Law from recognized University.
- For Posts 4: Aspirants must have passed Degree in Mechanical Engineering/Production Engineering, etc from a recognized university/institution.
- For Posts 5 to 11: Candidates must pass Bachelors Degree in the relevant field from a recognised university.
- For Posts 1,2, 5 to 11: Maximum Age: 35 years.
- For Post 3: Maximum Age: 50 years.
- For Post 4: Maximum Age: 30 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Application fee: Aspirants need to pay the application fee by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of SBI or by using Visa/Master Credit/ Debit Card. The application fee for various categories is mentioned below.
- For Unreserved Candidates/OBC Male Candidates: Rs 25/-.
- For SC/ ST/ Female/ PH Candidates: No Fee.
For Posts 1,2,3,5 to 11: Rs 15,600/- to 39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs 5400/7600 per month.
For Post 4: Rs 9,300/- to 34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs 4600 per month.
Selection process: Candidates applying for UPSC Lecturer Jobs will be selected based on the following process.
- Recruitment Test (RT).
How to apply:
- Read carefully the notification before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Click on Apply Now.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Submit the form on completion of the last date.
- Make fee payment through online or offline mode at any branch of SBI.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 28/04/2016 by 23:59 hrs.
- Last Date For Printing Of Completely Submitted Online Application: 29/04/2016 by 23:59 hrs.