Vyavasayik Pareeksha Parishad, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow has advertised a notification for ITI admissions to Govt aided institutions and private unaided instructions of Uttar Pradesh. Candidates who are seeking admissions for the academic year 2016-2017 in various trades will appear for UP ITI Exam 2016. Authority is going to change the selection process in ITI’s. Students who are willing to get the admissions in ITI & preparing for ITI Entrance Exam can apply to this. Students who are wishing and eligible can apply for UP ITI Notification 2016. Candidates who will clear this test will get admissions in various ITI courses across various colleges and educational institutions in Uttar Pradesh state. The applicants who passed 8th Entrance Exam 2016 is students must passed 8th class / High School with Hindi/Maths/Science Subjects from a recognized institution are eligible for UP ITI Exam 2016.
UP I.T.I Notification 2016 Online Application Form
Applicants who are willing can download the application form and apply for UP ITI Admissions 2016. Online applications will be available from 16 May to 10 June 2016. Uttar Pradesh ITI Notification 2016 has been attached below. Candidates who wish to submit their applications can submit the applications Applicants are required to pay Rs. 250/- as an application fee and payment should be done in online mode. All students who are wishing can apply on or before the closing dates. Hopefuls are advised to refer our website for more educational information in Uttar Pradesh
Organization: Uttar Pradesh Board of Education
Name of the Exam: Uttar Pradesh ITI Entrance Examination 2016
Location: Uttar Pradesh
UP ITI Entrance Notification 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification: Candidates can go through the following to know trade wise qualification details.
- Group 1 – Class 8th pass
- Group 2 – High school pass
- Group 3 – High school with hind subject
- Group 4 – High school with Science subject
- Group 5 – High school with math and science subjects from any recognized board / Institute form with minimum pass percentage of marks.
Age Limit: Applicants minimum age should be 14 years as on the notification date
Uttar Pradesh ITI Notification 2016 Selection Procedure/Process
Candidates will get the admissions based on the score in ITI exam
Application Mode: Online Mode of Application
- 250/- for General/ OBC Category students
- 150/- for ST/ SC Category students
UP ITI Exam Pattern 2016 Syllabus
There will be only one question paper in ITI Exam
Objective type & MCQ Based
Question paper will contain 100 questions from different subjects
General Math of High Schools
Each question carries 4 marks
Negative marking is applicable
Test duration is 3 hours
How to Apply UP ITI Examination 2016
- Applicants should visit the official website vppup.in
- Candidates are required to enter the User Name and Password
- Pay the application fee
- Login through using your login ID & password
- Scan your passport size photograph having size maximum fifty (50) Kb in .jpg, Jpeg, files and signature of fifty (50) kb.
- After that fill all the details like name, father name and eligibility
- Submit a valid email ID and Mobile Number.
- After completing the form just take a hard copy of UP ITI application form
- And submit it to your nearest ITI institutes.
- Students can choose three (03) districts for examination centers
Online Application Commencement from – 16 May 2016
Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 10 June 2016
UP ITI Entrance Exam 2016 Date – May 2016