Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) announced notification for recruiting 221 vacancies of Mechanic, Tyer Inspector, Assistant Storekeeper, Fitter (Mechanic), Stenographer/ Data Entry Operator, Assistant Accountant and other. UKSSSC was formed to recruiting and managing the public sector and social sector department of Uttarakhand. This is good news for huge numbers of applicants, who are waiting for UKSSSC notifications. The interested and eligible candidates may apply online from official website of the UKSSSC. The online applications are started on 22cd January 2017 and will be ending on 12th March 2017. To apply UKSSSC Junior Assistants vacancies the candidates need to log on to www.sssc.uk.gov.in or click on below link named as UKSSSC Jr Assistant online Application form. Open the Application form, fill the Application form without mistakes and pay the application fee according to your reservation category and submit the application form. The selection will be based on performance of candidates in written exam. The selected applicants will get pay as per UK govt. norms.
Eligibility details of UKSSSC Jr Assistant
The candidates need to check the eligibility details before to apply UKSSSC Jr Assistant notification. The applicants must have 12th or Degree or its equaling qualification in the relevant stream from any recognized university, post wise qualifications are given clearly below. Applicant’s minimum age limits is 18 years and maximum age limit is 42 years. The age relaxation will be applicable as per norms of Uttarakhand Government. For more information about the UKSSSC Jr Assistant Recruitment refer the official notifications.
Name of the Organization: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission.
Official web: www.sssc.uk.gov.in.
Category: State Govt. Jobs
Application type: Online
No. of vacancies: 221 posts
Name of the posts:
|S.No||Name of the Vacant Post||No.Of Posts|
|2||Tyer Inspector||3 Posts|
|3||Assistant Store-keeper||18 Posts|
|4||Fitter (Mechanic)||26 Posts|
|5||Junior Assistant||4 Posts|
|8||Data Entry Operator||1 Posts|
|9||Assistant Accountant||10 Posts|
|10||Assistant Librarian||1 Posts|
|11||Technician Grade-II (Electrical)||52 Posts|
|12||Technician Grade-II (Mechanical)||39 Posts|
|13||Assistant Development Officer||06 Posts|
|14||Junior Accountant Inspector||2 Posts|
Age limit: The candidate’s lower age limit is 18 years and upper age limit is 42 years
- Computer Assistant/Junior Assistant: The applicants should have Intermediate or equivalent from a recognized board with typing speed 4000 words per Hours in Hindi on Computer.
- Assistant Store-Keeper: The applicants should have Intermediate with Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics or Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- Technician: The applicants should have High School with Science and Mathematics or ITI in Electrician/Electronics/Fitter trade or equivalent from a recognized board or institute.
- For more qualification details refer the official notification of UKSSSC Jr Assistants.
Application fee: The candidates should pay the application as given below.
- SC/ST/ Divyang / Ex Army:150/-
Pay scale: the selected aspirants will be get pay scale Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2600/-, about more pay scale details refer official notification.
Selection process: The applicant’s selection will be based on performance in written exam/Skill test and followed by interview.
How to Apply:
- To Apply UKSSSC Recruitment need to log on to www.sssc.uk.gov.in or click on below link named as UKSSSC Jr Assistant online Application form.
- Read the instructions.
- Open the Application form.
- Fill the Application form without mistakes.
- Pay the Application fee.
- Submit the Application form.
Starting date to apply online: 22-01-2017
Last date to apply online: 12-03-2017