Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has recently released the Polytechnic Lecture posts recruitment and most of the eligible and interested applicants have been applied for these posts and the UKPSC recruitment portal have received the thousands of the application in their site they planned to conduct the written exam for the all candidates. According to the expert analysis this time the UKPSC Polytechnic Lecturers written test will going to be tough as compared with the previous year, so the most of the candidates have been searched for the Exam pattern and syllabus of the UKPSC written examination 2015 for the Polytechnic Teachers posts. Most of the aspirants don’t have the certain idea about their UKPSC Polytechnic lecturer posts written exam for those candidates here we give you the Exam pattern and Syllabus of the UKPSC polytechnic Lecturer post 2015.
UKPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Exam Pattern 2015:
UKPSC polytechnic Lecturer written exam consist the five sections with the several questions and the exam hold the total 150 questions for the 150 answers and the candidates carefully make the answers while writing the written examination of the UKSPC Polytechnic teacher posts because there will be a negative marking for the every wrong answers as per the ¼ ration and the candidates selection for the lecturers posts in the UKPSC polytechnic will be finalized by the interview and the interview consist the 100 marks, so the applicants who perform well in their UKPSC polytechnic written exam and interview thy would have the chance to get the job.
UKPSC Polytechnic Lecturer exam pattern 2015:
|Sections||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|B||Knowledge of Uttarakhand State||20||20|
|C||General Intelligence Test||30||30|
UKPSC Polytechnic Lecturer exam Syllabus 2015:
- Sports and Entertainment.
- Current events of National and International importance.
- Indian National Movement.
- Indian History (ancient, medieval, modern).
- Natural Resources, Planning, Sustainable and Inclusive Development.
- Geography of India and World, Economy and Agriculture.
- Human Resource Development Index in India.
- Natural Calamities and Disaster Management.
Knowledge of Uttarakhand State:
- General Geography
(a) Ancient Period-
(b) Medieval Period –
(c) Modern Period-
- Natural and Economic Resources-
- Political and Administrative Setup-
- Education and Culture-
- Social Reform Movements –
- Economic Development-
- Developmental Plans–
- Important Contemporary events.
- Sports and Entertainment.
General Intelligence Test
Questions of verbal, analogies, syllogism, non-verbal and analytical types, similarities, differences, characters and sequences, missing numbers, space visualization, analysis, problem solving, decision making, discrimination, visual memory, observation, direction sense, relationship concepts, coding – decoding, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical reasoning, data representation and analysis,
- One Word substitution.
- Use of Prepositions.
- Common errors in English.
- Use of Articles in English.
- Conversion of one part of speech into another, e.g., Noun to Adjective, and the like.
Click here to download UKPSC Polytechnic Lecturer previous papers pdf