TSPECET Web Counselling Schedule 2015 has declared and students who have qualified in PECET 2015 for seeking admissions into U.G.D.P.Ed., and B.P.Ed., courses for the academic year 2015-16 have to attend counselling as per schedule. Check all details regarding TSPECET Web Counselling procedure in this article.
TSPECET Help Line Centers 2015 for document verification:
|Place||Name of the Help line centre|
|Hyderabad||University PG College, Secunderabad*|
|Mahabubnagar||Palamuru University Campus, Mahabubnagar|
|Nalgonda||Nagarjuna Govt. Degree College, Nalgonda.|
|Warangal||Kakathiya University Warangal.|
Counselling Processing Fee:
Candidates are required to pay TSPECET counselling processing fee Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST and Rs. 500/- for others.
TSPECET Counselling & Admission dates 2015:
|Issue of Admission Notification||Both Courses||15th July, 2015|
|Verification of Original Certificates and Submission of Xerox certificates at any Help Line Centers||B.P.Ed||21st July, 2015|
|U.G.D.P.Ed||22nd July, 2015|
|NCC & CAP Category candidates Note: Centralized certificates verification for CAP & NCC candidates will be conducted only at Help line Center, PG College, Secunderabad. It is informed that other certificates of these candidates will also be verified along with special reservation category certificates.||B.P.Ed||21st July, 2015|
|U.G.D.PEd.||22nd July, 2015|
|Exercising options for web based counseling at any Help Line Centres / home / any other internet facility||B.P.Ed.||22nd & 23rd July, 2015|
|U.G.D.P.Ed||23rd ,24th July, 2015|
|Issue of allotment letters (candidates can download allotment order from website:||Both courses||26th July, 2015|
|Last date for admission into colleges and payment of tuition fee and special fee||Both courses||5th August, 2015|
|Commencement of classes||Both courses||5th August, 2015|
|Last date for submission of vacancy positions after first phase admissions by the colleges to the Convener||Both courses||14th August, 2015|
Documents required for verification:
- TSPECET-2015 Rank card & Hall Ticket
- Degree / Intermediate or its equivalent pass certificate & Memorandum of Marks
- Integrated community certificate issued by the competent authority in case of BC/SC/ST candidates
- Residence certificate of father or mother for a period of 10 years in Telangana excluding the period of their employment outside Telangana from M.R.O in case of Non local candidates
- Transfer Certificate from the date 01-01-2015.
- Study Certificate giving the details of past seven years of study
- Income Certificate as per the G.O. and rules in force.
- One set of Xerox copies of all certificates.
- Memo of SSC or its equivalent
- Residence certificate for Preceding 7 years of the qualifying examination i.e., Graduation in respect of candidates who have private study without any institutionalized education
- Candidates seeking the admission under NCC category should submit
- C.C Certificate issued by the appropriate authority.
TSPECET 2015 Second Phase Counselling 2015:
After completion of the first phase admissions, if there is any vacancy, the second phase web based counseling will be conducted.