14 April RRB NTPC Questions paper 2016 – 14 April RRB GK Questions Asked in Non Technical Graduate Exam 2016: here we are providing all GK Questions which were asked on 14th April in RRB NTPC Online Exam are given below and our team gathered gk questions from the students who wrote the online exam. Are you searching for 14 April RRB NTPC Exam GK questions & Current Affairs Questions? If you are looking for today RRB NTPC exam answer key, this solved paper will help you in this regard. Check Railway Non-Technical (Graduate) exam questions below.
Questions will be provided of all Shifts (I, II & III) on this page. Stay in touch!
We are here to afford you candidates the Railway NTPC Online Exam GK Questions which were asked in RRB NTPC Exam dated 14th April 2016 along with answers. Candidates can find RRB 14 April GK Questions as well the solutions of every GK question asked in RRB NTPC exam held on 14 April 2016.
Railway RRB NTPC GK Questions 14-04-2016
Online examination for RRB NTPC is being conducted in the month of April 2016. Here we have short listed all GK question along with theirs’ answers which was asked in RRB NTPC exam for both morning and evening shift exam 14-4-2016. RRB NTPC GK and Current Affairs questions are given below.
Sscadda RRB NTPC Math question paper review & Analysis on 14-04-2016
The overall exam was moderate. The math question were more easy than GK questions. In this section quantitative question were little bit tough otherwise the math questions were easy. In this section the exam setters asking questions on number series, time and work, and many other topics as in banking exams. Candidates are required to follow the subject as for banking exams.
Bankersaad RRB NTPC GK question paper review on 14 April 2016
This section was more difficult than previous shifts. There is no boundary for this subject. Applicants should prepare for this subject daily and should concentrate more on current affairs.
Today RRB NTPC General Science Question paper review
This is only the subject which is very hard in RRB Non Technical Exam. All the examinees need to concentrate more on Indian Polity and also go through Class X & Class XII text books for better understanding of the subject.
>>>>Click Here for Today GK Questions with Answers<<<<
- Current president of Pakistan?
Ans. Mamnoon Hussain.
- 2016 Australian open women’s double winner?
Ans. sania Mirza and Martina Hingis.
- World heritage day?
Ans. 18 April
- Deepika Karmakar is associated with which sport?
- Which PM has hoisted Indian Flag on Red Fort for maximum times?
Ans. Jawahar Lal Nehru.
- “To kill a mocking word” book was written by?
Ans. Harper Lee.
- Delhi’s only women ruler?
Ans. Razia Sultan.
- The great Grand Old lady of bollywood who died in 2014?
Ans. Zohra sehgal
- Atmospheric pressure measured by which instrument?
- World’s most energy efficient city?
Ans. Reykjavik, Iceland
- Golden Pagoda Temple of Buddhist is located at?
- Funtion of hydro power plant?
Ans. To convert kinetic energy into electrical energy
- Which dynasty came after Mouryan dynasty?
Ans. Sunga dynasty
- Famous temple of buddha in Indonesia?
- 1987 Australian world cup winner team captain?
Ans. Allan Border
- Which is referred as ‘black gold’?
- BARC director?
Ans. Sekhar basu
- Prime content(element) of diamond?
- Hottest planet in solar system?
- What does vinegar contains?
Ans. Acetic Aid.