Hi friends, Let us know today IBPS RRB review. Institute for Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) was successfully conducted today (12th September 2015) in two shifts morning and evening. Approximately 40 Lakhs candidates applied for this exam and almost all candidates appearing in exam. We are providing today RRB exam review for getting awareness on these exams. As per the survey of our team IBPS RRB today exam review is easy to moderate and better to score maximum marks. Candidates who have appeared previous IBPS bank exams told that this exam is very simple than last exams. But some candidates said questions asked in today exam was very tough and some questions taken more than 5 minutes time. Anyway IBPS RRB CWE 4 12th Sep morning shift and afternoon shift exams are completed successfully. In this articled we have to say about questions asked in RRB exam Afternoon shift today.
Bankers Adda IBPS RRB CWE 12-9-2015 Exam Review:
One of member went to the examination center to provide today RRB review. IBPS RRB 12 sep 2015 online exam Afternoon shift exam was completed at 3. 30 pm. My person asked candidates who came out from examination hall. And he told maximum candidates are happy with today exam. Questions of IBPS RRB evening shift are easy to moderate and little complex. Then he asked questions to candidates to know the sectional wise IBPS RRB exam review.
GK & Reasoning Questions Asked in today Exam:
Review by Rekhsa: Hi friends I have written RRB bank exam 12 sep 2015 Afternoon shift. I have attempted total 147 questions. I think this is enough to qualify for interview. I have attempted 132 questions and I have qualified but failed in Interview. GK and reasoning questions are very easy in today exam I have attempted 35 and 38 questions in GK and Reasoning sections.
Review by Rakesh Shetti: Hi friends, as per my thinking today IBPS RRB PO 2015 review is GK tough, Reasoning not bad, Aptitude Difficult, Computer awareness easy and English not bad. I have attempted 11 questions. All the best for all.
Review by Anju: RRB PO exam review, I have attempted 31 questions in Reasoning, 38 questions in Computer awareness, 28 questions in General Awareness, 31 questions in Hindi, 26 questions in mathematics and total 154 questions. I have wasted time for Reasoning, otherwise I may be attempted 10 more questions in General Awareness.
Review by Ashok: Today 12 sept 2015 rrb officers questions are very hard to me. I have been practicing from 4 months for this exam. I have came for exam to attempt more than 180 questions, but story was reversed. I have attempted only 124 questions. Still I have hopes to qualify for interview.
Review by Niranand: I have read lots of IBPS exam review, but first time I am giving ibps rrb 2015 reviews, This exam is wonderful experience. This is my first exam. I have attempted 162 questions and I think 150 may be correct. GK and Computer awareness questions are very easy.
Hi friends we will provide questions asked in IBPS RRB PO 12th sep.2015 morning shift and Evening shift papers in pdf format very soon. Here below we are providing GK questions asked in Afternoon session.
Questions Asked in IBPS RRB CWE 4 12th Sep 2015 Evening Shift
- More than a month after banning Maggi, the government dealt another blow to Nestle India, the manufacturer of the popular two-minute noodle, with a —- damage suit. – Rs 640 crore
- What is the currency of Singapore? – Singapore dollar
- Onam is a Hindu festival celebrated in ——-, India. – Kerala
- Who beats Justin Gatlin to win world 100m title? – Usain Bolt
- Who is an Indian mountaineer, who in 1984 became the first Indian woman to reach the summit of Mount Everest? – Bachendri Pal
- To make the —— a mega success, the government has doubled the personal accident cover to Rs 2 lakh per person if the bank account is opened within the first 100 days of the massive financial inclusion programme being launched. – Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY)
- What does MIBOR stand for? – Mumbai Inter-Bank Offer Rate
- The 2019 Cricket World Cup will be hosted by —– and Wales, from 30 May to 15 July 2019. – England
- What is the capital and the largest city in Kyrgyzstan? – Bishkek
- The State Bank of India launched —–, – a movie wallet in 13 languages. – Buddy
- Kolkata is the capital of the Indian state of West Bengal and located on the east bank of the —–river. – Hooghly
- Looking not to miss out on the e-commerce boom, private lender —- launched a mobile phone application, PayZapp, for online payments and money transfer. – HDFC Bank
- Who is the President of Sri Lanka ? – Maithripala Sirisena
- Chief Minister Oommen Chandy will declare —- the first ‘Digital State’ in the country in his Independence Day. – Kerala
- The International Development Association (IDA) is an international financial institution which offers concessional loans and grants to the world’s poorest developing countries and is headquartered in ————–. – Washington, D.C., United States.
- The Lal Bahadur Shastri Stadium is a cricket stadium in ——-, Telangana. – Hyderabad
- Which airport is all set to become the first airport in the country which would be operating on solar power? – Cochin International Airport
- Who is the author of the book “The Lowland”? – The Lowland
- Okhla Bird Sanctuary is a bird sanctuary situated in ——–, Gautam Buddh Nagar district, on Delhi-Uttar Pradesh state border. – Noida
- MUDRA will have an initial corpus of Rs 20,000 crore and a credit guarantee corpus of —-. – Rs 3,000 crore
- Who is the UN brand ambassador of HeForShe gender equality campaign? – Anupam Kher
- Who is currently the Union Minister of State-Independent Charge for Sports & Youth Affairs for the Republic of India? – Sarbananda Sonowal
- Allahabad Bank is a nationalised bank with its headquarters in ——-, India. – Kolkata
- Bandhan which started as a micro-finance company in 2001, along with —— which was into Infrastructure Funding, have received Banking licenses by Reserve Bank of India in 2014. – IDFC
- is an important right provided for in Articles 14. – Right to equality
- Which bank has launched an initiative ‘Project Tatkal’ to provide doorstep services and expedite home loans application process? – State Bank of India
- Joshna Chinappa is a —– player based in India. – Squash
- With an eye on improving farm productivity, the government will spend Rs 50,000 crore over the next five years under the ———. – Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana (PMKSY)