Today (26th Sep 2015) Morning shift IBPS RRB ASSISTANT 4 Review & questions: IBPS has been conducting Common Written Exam (ASSISTANT) 4 for officer scale and office assistants. This Examination is compulsory for candidates who want to get jobs in banking sector in banks in India. All RRBs in India have been recruiting staff though IBPS score. These RRBs will call only qualififie4d candidates for interviews and select candidates based on the score obtained in IBPS ASSISTANT and interview. Today IBPS was conducted ASSISTANT for applied candidates. Here we are providing Morning shift IBPS RRB ASSISTANT 4 Review & questions asked in the exam.
Bankers Adda IBPS RRB ASSISTANT 4 26th Sep 2015 Morning shift Review:
Hi friends IBPS RRB ASSISTANT 4 26th Sep 2015 Morning shift exam was completed just now and candidates are coming from examination hall. We are waiting at one of the examination center in Hyderabad for collecting information about “How was today exam?” and what questions asked in the exam. We will give questions at the bottom of this article and read this article for more information about exam.
General Awareness questions asked in today IBPS RRB ASSISTANT 4 Morning shift:
General awareness section is easiest and scoring section in all competitive examinations. Candidates are searching for GA questions asked in today exam. We are asking candidates who have appeared in today exam and update GA, computer awareness, reasoning, aptitude, mathematics and English language sections. Keep this page and refresh for updated questions.
How was today IBPS RRB ASSISTANT 4 26th Sep 2015 1st shift Exam:
As per our survey on 20 members who came from IBPS RRB ASSISTANT 4 exam, today exam was not easy and not hard. Some candidates told that they have attempted more than 170 questions. We are wishing all them to good luck and all questions they attempted must be correct. And some candidates was attempted more than 150 questions, out of these some candidates worried about GK Questions and English section questions, they have doubt on attempts in these sections.
IBPS RRB ASSISTANT 4 Average Attempts:
|Name of Test||No. of Questions||Average Attempts|
|Reasoning||40||30 – 38|
|Numerical Ability||40||30 – 38|
|General Awareness||40||25 – 34|
|English Language||40||20 – 28|
|Computer Knowledge||40||28 – 37|
|Total||200||133 – 175|
Questions Asked in Today Exam:
- Tajakistan currency
- Radakrisan birthday
- Jevan jyoti age
- Who is DRDO Chief?
- Who is Economic Advisor of IMF
- Where is IRDAI Head Quaters Located?
- Satish Dhawan Space Centre is a rocket launch center operated by Indian Space Research Organisation. It is located in Sriharikota in ———. – Andhra Pradesh
- Teacher’s Day in India, yearly celebrated at ——-, Radhakrishnan’s birthday, in honour of Radhakrishnan’s believe that “teachers should be the best minds in the country”. – 5 September
- The —– is the currency of Tajikistan. – Tajikistani Somoni
- Bank account holders aged between —– are eligible to apply for Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY). – 18 and 50 years
- Under the Atal Pension Yojana , the subscribers would receive the fixed minimum pension of Rs. 1000 per month, Rs. 2000 per month, Rs. 3000 per month, Rs. 4000 per month, —— per month, at the age of 60 years, depending on their contributions, which itself would be based on the age of joining the APY. – Rs. 5000
- Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has got its first woman Director General with the appointment of —– as Director General, Electronics & Communication Systems cluster. – J Manjula
- Christine Lagarde, Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund (IMF), announced her intention to appoint Maurice Moses “Maury” Obstfeld as Economic Counsellor and Director of the IMF’s Research Department.
- Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) operates from its headquarters at —– where it shifted from Delhi in 2001. – Hyderabad, Telangana
- Making India Awesome is the book by renowned author ——. – Chetan Bhagat