Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts Common Written Examination (CWE) to recruit Officer Scale and office assistants for 56 RRBs (Regional Rural Banks). IBPS has released notification for RRBs CWE 4 in 2015 and Laths of candidates applied for this exam. Today (5th September 2015) IBPS was successfully conducted CWE 4 in morning shift for eligible candidates, here we are providing Review and analysis on questions asked in General Awareness, financial awareness, reasoning, aptitude, computer awareness and languages sections.
Bankers adda GA & Financial Questions asked in IBPS RRB CWE IV5th September 2015 Morning shift:
RRBs CWE exam has 5 sections General awareness, reasoning, quantitative aptitude, English/ Hindi language and computer awareness. Financial awareness section in the place of General awareness section for officer scale II (specialist cadre) and officer scale III posts. General awareness questions are mainly focus on current affairs, general science, geography, etc. but financial awareness questions are asked on banking related issues, commerce, economy, etc. here below we are providing GA and FA questions asked in today’s RRB CWE 4 morning shift exam.
Qualitative Aptitude & Reasoning questions asked in IBPS RRB CWE 4 held on 5-9-2015 morning shift:
Questions asked in reasoning and aptitude sections are easy to moderate and easy with comparing previous RRB exams. Questions are asked from number series, series completion, seating arrangement, blood relations, analogy, ranking test, ages, averages, work time, probability, clock, etc. maximum candidates attempted more than 35 questions in each section. Questions asked in today exam are given at the below. Computer awareness section is also very easy and moderate. But some candidates did mistakes in this section. We have met candidates who have appeared in today IBPS RRB CWE 4 exam and asked about their exam experience, they have shared with us and here providing the information what they said.
IBPS RRB CWE 4 5th Sep 2015 morning shift Review by Kushal:
Nice experience for me, this is my first bank exam. I have attempted approximately 120 questions. I think out of these more than 100 questions were correct. Questions asked in financial awareness section is very hard to me and I have attempted only 15 questions in this section. And the easiest section is reasoning and I have attempted 38 questions in this section.
IBPS RRB CWE 4 5th Sep 2015 morning shift Review by Surjith:
Hi, I have attempted 153 questions total. General awareness 32, reasoning 36, aptitude 37, computer awareness 27 and English 21. I hope I will get the qualifying marks in all sections and overall. My practice on reasoning and aptitude was very helpful to me. I have read daily news paper and weekly current affairs book, which has also useful to attempt 32 questions in General awareness section.
IBPS RRB CWE 4 5th Sep 2015 morning shift Review by Rakesh Naidu:
Hi friends, I have attempted 165 questions. Exam was very easy. I have appeared in 6 IBPS exams and this is the easiest exam. Questions asked in General awareness section is very easy and I have attempted 40 out 0f 40 questions.
Questions Asked in IBPS RRB CWE 4 5th Sep 2015 morning shift:
- Gorumara National Park is located at?
- DICGC is Subsidary of?
- India’s Population is ______% of world’s population? 6.Repo,ReverseRepo are _____ instruments?
- Largest State in India in terms of area?
- Brad Haddin is related to which sport?
- Who is current chief minister of Jharkhand state?
- Punjab National Bank is an Indian financial services company based in?
- The International Atomic Energy Agency’s headquarters in?
- World Vegetarian Day is observed annually on?
- Aravalli mountain range spread across which states?
- The river that flows across vijayawada capital of AP?
- Non European Country member of CERN?
- Amount Sanctioned for National Infrasructure and Investmentment Fund(NIIF) in budget 2015-16?
- What is the Capital of Egypt?
- “Dhanchayat” launched by?
- What does stand for “S” in RTGS?
- which of the following denominations not come under KVP?
- La Tomatino Festival Celebrated in?
- RanbirKapoor Brand ambassadaor of?
- In BRICS bank of 100billion contribution of china?
- No of cities selected under AMRUT scheme?
- World information technology summit 2018?
- ‘Smart Humsafar’ Launched by?
- Currency of Thailand?
- 2015 Ramanujan Prize?
- Sponsor Banks stake in RRB’s?