State bank of India has conducted Clerk main exam for candidates who have qualified in preliminary exam. SBI has scheduled Clerk main exam on 25th and 26th June 2016. Large numbers of candidates have appeared in Today SBI Clerk main Exam. Here we are providing review and analysis on questions asked in today SBI Clerk main exam. We have met candidates who have appeared in exam and collected valuable information from them. Here we are presenting exclusively to candidates who are searching for SBI Clerk main Exam 25th June 2016 Morning shift Review, Analysis and General Awareness questions.
SBI Clerk main Review 25th June 2016 bankers Adda:
SBI has released a notification for filling up vast number of clerical posts as Junior Associate and Junior Agriculture Associate. Large numbers of candidates have applied for these posts, and selection process has started. SBI Clerk Selection will be done based on the performance in preliminary exam, main exam and personal interview. SBI has conducted prelims for applied candidates in May/ June 2016 and Now SBI has conducted main exam for qualified candidates. SBI Clerk Main exams are conducted on 25th and 26th June 2016. Today Morning shift exam was over now and candidates who have appeared in are coming out from the centers. SBI Clerk main Review 25th June 2016 bankers Adda other website updating. But we are trying to give more information than other websites.
25th June SBI Clerk main Review & General Awareness Questions:
SBI Clerk main exam has 4 section those are General Awareness, General English, Reasoning and Aptitude. Sectional wise time has introduced in clerk main exam. So candidates once start the section then they have to finish the section in given time and go to the next section. Candidates have not permissions to go to the next section before complete the time of selected section. This is the bad news and difficult for candidates who are utilizing time in one section for computing difficult problems in another section. This has effected on Reasoning and aptitude sections. Here below we are providing General Awareness/Finance Awareness Questions Asked in Today SBI Clerk main Exam. There are 50 questions asked in GA section and here below we are providing questions and answers.
25-06-2016 SBI Clerk main Review and Questions:
SBI Clerk main exam 25th June 2016 difficulty level is very high compared to previous SBI and IBPS clerk exams. in Reasoning section questions are asked from puzzles (3) building based(5),north south(5),family sitting in circular(5), inequality (5), coding (5), machine input (5), blood relation (2), puzzle capacity of 6 bucket(5), sufficiency (5) and some other topics. Questions are easy but moderate but some questions are very difficulty.
Quant questions asked SBI Clerk main exam from quadratic (5), sufficiency (5), data interpretation (2), series (5), simplification (5) and approximately 20 question are asked based on arithmetic. Today SBI Clerk main questions are asked in Aptitude Section some are easy some are difficult.
SBI Clerk main GK Questions: General Awareness Questions are asked from approximately 12 questions asked from banking awareness, full forms of banking terms, important dates, headquarter of banks and Organizations, defence park, Kenya capital, Israel currency, neeraj associated with which sport, etc. some GK question are asked from January to May month Current Affairs. English Section questions are easily asked compared to previous exams.
Today SBi Clerk main Exam Best Attempt in All sections:
General Awareness: 35 – 45
English: 27 – 35
Aptitude: 20 – 30
Reasoning: 35 to 45
GA/FA Questions asked 25th June SBI Clerk 2016
1. Wular Lake- Jammu and Kashmir
2. Valmiki National Park and Wildlife Sanctuary is located in-Bihar
3. Banknotes in India are currently being issued in the denomination of maximum- Rs1000
4. July 28 every year celebrated as- World Hepatitis Day
5. Anant Gangaram Geete- Maharashtra
6. Largest nuclear power plant in india- Tarapur, Maharashatra
7. One Question asked from LPG
8. In ECGC “G” stand for- Guarantee
9. Gobi Desert continent- Asia
10. Chabahar Port- Iran
11. Credit Information Bureau (India) Limited or CIBIL is a- Credit Information Company
12. The “Fed” is the central bank- USA
13. Pinarayi Vijayan is the current Chief Minister of- Kerala
14. Bank of India Headquarter- Mumbai
15. Ahmedabad city river bank- Sabarmati River
16. One quation asked from foreign trade policy
17. One quation asked from National Insurance Company Limited (NICL).
18. One quation asked from debt market
19. Surya Mitra Mobile App- Ministry of New Renewable Energy
20. One quation asked from CRR and SLR
21. What is L in MCLR- Lending
22. Defence Industrial Park at- Ottappalam in Palakkad district of Kerala
23. Reverse Repo Rate- 6.00%
24. Neeraj Chopra- Javelin Thrower
25. NACH full form- National Automated Clearing House
26. Currency of Israel- shekel
27. Fully air-conditioned third AC service- Humsafar
28. Wings of fire book- APJ Abdul kalam
29. Which state declared own mascot- Assam
30. CRR and SLR deposits in which form- Cash and Liquidity
31. which country gv back india d artifacts it stole 2000yr back- USA
32. Shishu mudra scheme up to- Rs 50,000
33. International development association (IDA) HQ- Washington DC
34. 11 digit alpha numeric code on cheque- IFSC
35. 6 metro coaches exported to Australia frm which indian city- Barodara