Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) inviting online applications from interested and eligible candidates for direct recruitment of deputy collector, deputy superintendent of police, deputy commissioner and district registrar vacancies in 2015. TNPSC Group 1 exam 2015 online application form is available on official website www.tnpsc.gov.in up to 9th August 2015. Examination fee for preliminary test is Rs. 125/- and main examination is Rs. 125/-. Out of this Rs. 75/- for exam fee and Rs. 50/- for application fee. Reserved candidates are exempted from examination fee only. Application fee will be paid in the form of offline mode or offline payment.
TNPSC CCS I (Group I Services) Examination 2015 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates should have completed their Graduation in any discipline or Law from recognized University/Diploma in taxation laws is preferable. Applicant age must not be below 21 years and above 31 years as on 1st July 2015. Upper age relaxation is applicable for reservation candidates as per norms. Candidates will be selected based on the performance in written examination and personal interview and Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade pay of Rs.5400/- per month pay scale provide for selected candidates as per norms.
How to Apply TNPSC CCS I (Group I Services) Examination 2015:
- Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexamns.net
- Click “Apply on-line” to open up the on-line application form.
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
- If you already have Unique ID, enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
- If you do not have valid ID, enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
- Candidates are required to upload their latest photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the guidelines for scanning and upload of photograph and
- 10 signature. An online application uploaded without photograph and signature will be rejected.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment:
|For Preliminary Examination||Rs.125/- (examination Fee Rs.75 /- + cost of Application Rs.50/-) (Rupees One hundred and twenty five only)|
|For Main Written Examination||Rs.125/- (Rupees One hundred and twenty five only)|
Select Online / offline mode to pay application fee.
Online mode: net banking/ debit card/ credit card
Offline payment: Post Office or Indian Bank Branch.
- Written Exam
Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade pay of Rs.5400/-
Last date for submission of applications: 09-08-2015
Last date for payment of Fee through Bank or Post Office: 11-8-2015
Date of Preliminary examination: 08-11-2015