Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has declared its first notification on 20th August 2015 for the post of 770 Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) Vacancies in various departments. Telangana unemployed candidates are waiting for TSPSC notifications from bifurcation of Telugu state. Large number of candidates is interested to apply for these vacancies. TSPSC invites online applications for these posts and interested candidates may apply online through official website on or before 3rd September 2015. TSPSC is all set exam date to conduct written examination for eligible candidates for Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) posts on 20th September 2015. Candidates who are willing to appear in this examination have to know the exam syllabus and pattern.
TSPSC AEE Selection Procedure 2015:
TSPSC is looking forward for talented and right persons for Assistant Executive Engineer posts in various departments. It will decide candidate as perfect for required posts by conducting written examination and personal interview. First TSPSC is going to conduct written examination for eligible candidates on 20th September 2015 and shortlist some candidates to interview. Final selection will be done based on the marks obtained in written examination and interview.
TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Exam Pattern 2015:
Candidates must have to understand TSPSC AEE Exam Scheme to start the preparation. Candidates will be selected based on the performance in written examination and personal interview. Written examination will be of objective type questions with two parts. Part 1 is General studies and General abilities and part 2 is Civil Engineering (Degree level). Each section has 150 questions and time duration for each section is 150 minutes. 1 marks is assigned for each question in part 1, 2 marks will be assigned for each question in part 2 and 50 marks for interview. Total 500 marks for written exam and interview.
|No.of Questions||Duration (Minutes)||Maximum Marks|
|Part: A: WRITTEN EXAMINATION (Objective Type)|
|Paper-I: General Studies and General Abilities||150||150||150|
|Paper-II: Civil Engineering (Degree Level)||150||150||300|
|Part: B: Interview||50|
TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Exam Syllabus 2015:
TSPSC AEE Exam Part I Syllabus:
- Current affairs – Regional, National and International.
- International Affairs.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography and Demography of Telangana.
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on Indian National Movement.
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc. and inclusive policies.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Literature of Telangana.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- Basic English. (10th class Standard)
TSPSC AEE Exam Part II Syllabus:
- Building Materials And Construction
- Strength of Materials And Theory of Structures
- RCC and Steel Structures
- Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics
- Hydrology and Water Resources Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering
- Estimation, Costing and Construction Management