(A) If only conclusion I follows
(B) If only conclusion II follows
(C) If either I or II follows
(D) If neither I nor II follows and
(E) If both I and II follow.
16) Statements: Jade plant has thick leaves and it requires little water.
- All plants with thick leaves require little water.
- Jade plants may be grown in places where water is not in abundance.
17) Statements: Use “Kraft” colours. They add colour to our life. – An advertisement.
- Catchy slogans do not attract people.
- People like dark colours.
18) Statements: All those political prisoners were released on bail who had gone to jail for reasons other than political dharnas. Bail was not granted to persons involved in murders.
- No political – prisoner had committed murder.
- Some politicians were not arrested.
19) Statements: Modern man influences his destiny by the choice he makes unlike in the past.
- Earlier there were fewer options available to man.
- There was no desire in the past to influence the destiny.
20) Statements: Water supply in wards A and B of the city will be affected by about 50% on Friday because repairing work of the main lines is to be carried out.
- The residents in these wards should economise on water on Friday.
- The residents in these wards should store some water on the previous day.