(A) If only conclusion I follows
(B) If only conclusion II follows
(C) If either I or II follows
(D) If neither I nor II follows and
(E) If both I and II follow.
1) Statements: In a one day cricket match, the total runs made by a team were 200. Out of these 160 runs were made by spinners.
- 80% of the team consists of spinners.
- The opening batsmen were spinners.
2) Statements: The old order changed yielding place to new.
- Change is the law of nature.
- Discard old ideas because they are old.
3) Statements: Government has spoiled many top ranking financial institutions by appointing bureaucrats as Directors of these institutions.
- Government should appoint Directors of the financial institutes taking into consideration the expertise of the person in the area of finance.
- The Director of the financial institute should have expertise commensurate with the financial work carried out by the institute.
4) Statements: Population increase coupled with depleting resources is going to be the scenario of many developing countries in days to come.
- The population of developing countries will not continue to increase in future.
- It will be very difficult for the governments of developing countries to provide its people decent quality of life.
5) Statements: Prime age school-going children in urban India have now become avid as well as more regular viewers of television, even in households without a TV. As a result there has been an alarming decline in the extent of readership of newspapers.
- Method of increasing the readership of newspapers should be devised.
- A team of experts should be sent to other countries to study the impact of TV. on the readership of newspapers.