SSC junior Hindi Translator Recruitment Notification 2017 announced by the Staff selection commissionon it official website www.ssc.nic.in to fill the vacant position in the organization. Through this recruitment the organization want to recruit the eligible and talented candidates to work in the organization. Huge number of candidates are waiting for the recruitment for a long time. So all those candidates need to apply for SSC junior Hindi Translator Recruitment 2017 notification on or before the last date. Before going to apply candidates need to verify the eligibility details to apply for the recruitment.
Eligibility of SSC junior Hindi Translator Notification 2017
To apply for the SSC junior Hindi Translator Recruitment 2017 candidates have Master’s Degree in Hindi or English ORMaster’s degree in any other subject with Hindi or English has the elective subject ORDiploma or certificate course in translation from Hindi to English or vice versa.The other details can be checked from the official website.The maximum age limit is 30 yearsas on application closing date. The age relaxation is applicable to the all reservation candidates as per the govt rules.
SSC junior Hindi Translator Vacancies 2017 Application Form
To apply for SSC junior Hindi Translator Recruitment 2017the candidates need to visit the official website www.ssc.nic.in. Click on apply online. Fill the application form with all required fields. And submit the application form. The selection of candidates can be based onWritten Test and interview. For more information about the SSC junior Hindi Translator Vacancies 2017mention below.
Details of SSC junior Hindi Translator Notification 2017
Name of the Organization:Staff selection commission
Name of the vacancy: Various posts
- Hindi Pradhyapak in Central Hindi Training Institute (CHTI)
- Senior Hindi Translator in various Central Government Ministries/ Offices / Departments
- Junior Translator / Junior Hindi Translator in subordinate offices
- Junior Translator in Armed Forces Headquarters (AFHQ)
- Junior Translator in M/o Railways (Railway Board)
- Junior Translator in Central Secretariat Official Language Service
- Junior Hindi Translator/ Junior Translator in subordinate offices
- Master’s Degree in Hindi or English OR
- Master’s degree in any other subject with Hindi or English has the elective subject OR
- Diploma or certificate course in translation from Hindi to English or vice versa.
- The other details can be checked from the official website.
Age limit:Not more than 30 years
Selection procedure:written test and personal interview
Application Fee: Refer official notification
How to Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates need to visit the official website www.ssc.nic.inor direct link given below.
- Click on apply online
- Fill the application form with all required fields
- Submit the application form
- Take hard copy for further reference
Initial date of registration: April 2017
Last date to submit the application form: April 2017
Date of the exam: June 2017
Date of declaration of the result: September 2017