SSC LDC DEO Preparation Tips & Tricks to CHSL Crack Exam: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is going to hold an All India Open Competitive Examination to top off the candidates for Group “C” posts of Data Entry Operator, PA/SA and Lower Division Clerk. Authority wills shortlist the candidates for announced posts through score in Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination 2015. The tentative examination is scheduled on 1st, 15th and 22nd November 2015. Hence the aspirants who are aiming as the employment in SSC must crack the CHSL examination. Job fighters need better preparation methods to crack the examination and prepared well to get the score high in the CHSL examination and employment in SSC. So candidates have to undergo the test of time, a lot of hard this limited period of time. Here are some tips and guidelines to help test the candidate to crack the offer.
SSC CHSL Preparation guide and cut off marks
The candidates who are looking SSC CHSL examination those are must know the SSC CHSL exam syllabus and pattern to grab the LDC and DEO posts. Firstly we are trying to provide previous year cutoff marks for the same examination so that the candidates can know the difficulty level of examination. Category wise past year cutoff marks are decided by the committee as follows. Increased competition marks the difference is even greater. Hence the need for aspirants to crack the test scores should be higher. Check CHSL last year’s cutoff marks.
|Category||Cutoff Marks Of Previous Year|
Last minute Simple tips & tricks for SSC CHSL LDC DEO exam
- Prepare to get more attention to the success and high marks
- Focus more attention towards the success and prepare to get higher marks
- Manage the given to time to all the section sufficiently and try to allocate more time for reasoning and aptitude as those two will time killing sections.
- So far things are covered up to now revise and, if enough time to go through a few extra things.
- Read daily news paper to know current affairs and go through the GA questions from the past papers
- Try to avoid negative marking as there is 0.25 marks deduction for each wrong answer. You may lose the marks which secured due to wrong answer so that give the answer only if known.