Welcome to sarkari naukri. This is the excellent opportunity for all candidates who are waiting for central government jobs in India. Southern Railway has made recently announced a recruitment notification of Southern Railway Recruitment 2016 for Trade Apprentice Posts (Trade of Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Mechanic Diesel, Carpenter, Welder, Electrician and Electronic Mechanic) with 144 vacancies. Candidates without late can apply for this Southern Railway Apprentice vacancies and grab this opportunity. Before applying candidates have to check the instructions that are given in the notification. Applicants have to send their application form by post to the given postal address on or before the last date 22nd April 2016. We have provided the Southern Railway Trade Apprentice Notification link below on this page.
Eligibility Criteria of Southern Railway Trade Apprentice Jobs
Candidates should be 10th pass under 10+2 education system and equivalent plus have National Trade certificate in the relevant trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training. Applicants age limit should be in between 15 to 25 years as on closing date of application form. Southern Railway Recruitment selection process will be based on the merit list.
Southern Railway Trade Apprentice Application form
The Cost of an application is Rs.100/- (One Hundred only) in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of ‘the Work Shop Personnel Officer/S&T/Work Shop, Southern Railway-Podanur, Coimbatore-641 023’ Payable at Coimbatore. Department requires hard copy of application forms in prescribed format only. Application should be filled by true based information only. Last Date of apply is 22/04/2016. For more details about Southern Railway notification 2016 refer official advertisement before going to apply.
Name of the organization: Southern Railway
Organization website: www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in
No. of Posts: 144 posts
Name of the posts:
- Carpenter : 01 Post
- Electrician : 28 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic : 03 Posts
- Fitter : 61 Posts
- Machinist : 06 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel : 24 Posts
- Turner : 06 Posts
- Welder : 15 Posts
- For Carpenter and Welder posts candidates have to possess standard VIII and also possess National Trade certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training
- For all other posts have to possess 10th class examination under 10 +2 system of education or its equivalent and also posses possess National Trade certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training.
- Candidates should have minimum 15years and should not complete 24years as on 22.04.2016.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 3years for OBC candidates, 5years for SC/ST candidates and 10years for PWD (Persons with Disabilities) candidates.
Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- except for SC/ST and Women.
Selection process: Candidate will be selected through Merit basis released by southern railway.
How to apply: Department requires hard copy of application forms in prescribed format only. Application should be filled by true based information only. Last Date of apply is 22/04/2016.
- Interested candidates should download application in prescribed format website link given below.
- Fill all required details and pasted a recent passport size colour photograph on it.
- Put your signature and send it along with relevant documents to given address on or before 22nd April, 2016.
- Address is “The Work Shop Personnel Officer, Office of the Chief Work Shop Manager, Signal & Telecommunication Work Shop, Southern Railway – Podanur, Coimbatore – District Tamil Nadu 641 023”.
Last Date to Submit Application form: 24.04.2016