(i). Eight persons E, F, G, H, I, J, K and L are seated around a square table — two on each side.
(ii). There are three lady members and they are not seated next to each other.
(iii). J is between L and F.
(iv). G is between I and F.
(v). H, a lady member, is second to the left of J.
(vi). F, a member is second is seated opposite E, a lady member.
(vii). There is a lady member between F and I.
16) Who among the following is to the immediate left of F ?
17) What is true about J and K ?
Answer: Both are male
18) How many persons are seated between K and F ?
19) Who among the following are three lady members ?
Answer: E, H and G
20) Who among the following is seated between E and H ?