Directions (5 to 10) : Read the information given in the questions and on the basis of the information, select the questions Given after the information.
Seven friends Kiran, Mahesh, Rajesh, Abhi, Ganesh, Prasad and Parveen are sitting in a circle. Kiran, Mahesh, Rajesh, Abhi, Prasad and Parveen are sitting at equal distances from each other. Rajesh is sitting after two places right of Prasad, who is sitting one place right of Abhi. Kiran forms an angle of 90 degrees from Ganesh and an angle of 120 degrees from Mahesh. Mahesh is just opposite Parveen and is sitting on the left of Ganesh.
6) Who is the only person sitting between Rajesh and Mahesh ?
7) Ganesh is not sitting at equal distance from?
Answer: Mahesh and Prasad & Abhi and Kiran & Rajesh and Prasad
8) Ganesh is sitting ………….. of Parveen.
Answer: three places left
9) The angle between Ganesh and Mahesh in the clockwise direction is ?
Answer: 30 Degrees
10) Which of the following statements is not correct ?
Answer: Prasad is between Mahesh and Kiran & Mahesh is two places away from Parveen & Ganesh is sitting opposite Prasad