State Bank of India is inviting the online applications for recruiting the contender to the vacancies of Specialist Cadre Officer of Chief Manager (Risk), Manager (Risk), Manager (Statistician), Chief Manager (Forex) and Deputy Manager (Interest Rate Market). The interested and eligible candidates may apply through online application form. The online applications are started from 29th December 2017 and the online applications are closing on 13th January 2017. Before going to apply the contenders must follow and satisfy follow the eligibility details as mentioned below. Visit the official web portal of SBI at www.sbi.co.in or click on given link. Open the official page and click on recruitment and then click on Specialist Cadre Officer online application and fill the application with applicant’s details. Click on the submit button to complete application process. The candidate’s selection process, application fee and pay scale are mentioned below as on official notification.
Eligibility details of the SBI Specialist Cadre Officer
The candidates should follow the eligibility details as per the SBI So notification. The candidates should have CAs/ MBA (Finance)/PGDBM/M.Sc (Statistics) from a recognized University or Institution with minimum marks, the post wise qualifications are mentioned below. The candidate’s minimum age limit is 26 years and maximum age limit is 40 years, vacancy wise age limits are mentioned below in this article. The age relaxation will be applicable as per the norms of SBI. The online applications of SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Details are mentioned below.
Information of SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2017
Name of Organization: State Bank of India
Official website: www.sbi.co.in
Application mode: online
No. of posts: 11 vacancies
Post Name: Specialist Cadre Officer
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Manager (Statistician) – 3 posts
- Chief Manager (Risk) – 3 posts
- Manager (Risk) – 3 posts
- Chief Manager (Forex) – 1 post
- Deputy Manager (Interest Rate Market) – 1 post
- Chief Manager and Manger (Risk): The candidates should have CAs/ MBA (Finance) form any recognized university of Institute and must Proficiency in Oracle/ SPSS is essential. Candidate with FRM/ PRM are preferred.
- Manager (Statistician): The applicants must have M.Sc. (Statistics) from any approved university of Organization with proficiency in Oracle/ SPSS.
- Chief Manager (Forex) and Deputy Manager (Interest Rate Market): The contenders should have MBA/PGDBM with specialization in Finance from a reputed Institute or University.
- Chief Manager (Risk): 28 – 40 years
- Manager (Risk): 26 – 36 years
- Manager (Statistician): 30 – 40 years
- Chief Manager (Forex): 28 – 40 years
- Deputy Manager (Interest Rate Market): 26 – 35 years
Selection Process: The applicants will be short listed by merits and experience and selected based on their performance in interview.
Pay scale: The selected candidates will get the pay band as per the SBI norms.
Application fee: The General and OBC applicants should pay Rs.600/- as application fee and all other candidates need to pay Rs.100/- as application fee.
How to Apply:
- Visit the State Bank of India official website @ www.sbi.co.in
- Click on SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Online Application Form.
- Fill the application with necessary details.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Make application Fee Payment as per the category through online.
- Submit the Application for completion of application process.
Starting date to Apply Online: 29/12/2016
Closing date to Apply Online: 13/01/2017
Last date to pay the application fee: 13/01/2017