Hey friends welcome to the Indiajobzs site here we provide the latest news about the SBI PO preliminary exam 2015 preparation tips, as all of you know the most number of the candidates have been applied for the SBI PO recruitment actually the SBI PO notification released for the 2000 posts but the lakhs of the applications have been received at the portal, now the SBI announced to conduct the written examination on 14th June 2015, so we hope you guys already know the Preliminary exam pattern of the SBI PO so the exam of Pre SBI conduct on 14th June 2015. Here today we provide the Preparation tips for the SBI PO Preliminary exam 2015, most of the candidates have been prepared hard for the SBI PO pre exam 2015, now the SBI PO exam is very near so the applicants every one try to get the best score in the Pre exam for those candidates here we give you the SBI PO last minute tips for the Pre exam 2015,
SBI PO Preliminary exam Preparation Methods 2015:
Candidates who ready to write the SBI PO preliminary exam strategies 2015 they used to haver the some preparation tips for getting the good score in the written exam, as we know the candidates who get the best score in the SBI PO pre exam they will be eligible to appear for the SBI PO mains exam so the applicants now shown much effort on the SBI PO pre exam 2015, because the competition for the SBI PO Pre written examination is going to be tough, candidates who really wish to get the best score in the pre exam of SBI PO 2015 they used to follow the Preparation tips for SBI PO preliminary exam 2015, applicants can download the SBI PO pre exam preparation tips 2015 in PDF format form the below link, here candidates can observe the SBI PO last minute tips for the pre exam so guys all the best and prepare well for the SBI PO guidelines 2015.
- Plan your schedule: It is important for you to prepare your schedule and the way in which you go about preparation. Various training institutes provide online packages and tools that provide awareness on the test-taking strategies, simulated tests on all areas and much needed insight on how to crack SBI PO exam. In addition to your exam preparation, you have to include adequate sleeping hours during the prep days, so that you do not reach a zombie state bereft of sleep. Also, never put it too much of last hour cramming lest you might consider dozing off during the exam.
- Know you exam: The SBI PO test has 2 sections, objective and descriptive which carries 200 and 50 marks. You would really do well, if you are aware of the exam format and the interface. It makes sure that you do not get a shock of your life, the first time you attempts the SBI PO exam.
- Focus on your weak areas of study: SBI PO requires you to have impeccable data analysis skill, immaculate reasoning ability and polished writing and vocabulary skills, all of which does not come naturally to many. You have to identify the areas in which you are strong and those which require enhancement and specifically focus your preparation in that direction. You have to guard against laying more emphasis on the areas you are traditionally strong in, while neglecting other comparatively weaker areas of study. This invariably leads to a skewed level of preparation and below standard performance in the final exam.
- Practice simulated tests: Apart from getting a real life experience of taking a simulated SBI PO test, it also helps you budget your time, and to pace and strategize the way you should take the exam. You may have your own way of taking exam and should stick to it, but you should also apply small tricks of elimination, backward answer taking etc. that goes a long way in ensuring a strong performance
- Before you move to the exam bring the important list that most expected question which might have chance to get in exam, while in journey refer it then you will have better idea.
- Sleep well before the exam day then you may feel healthy in exam hall and have light food before you move to the exam hall.
- If you want to get qualify this exam you have to clear all the 5 section s given in the exam, in case if lose any of the section in the SBI associate clerk exam you will not get qualify in the exam. Remember this point move according to this point.
- Attend the section which feel most known section, and that you had more confident had section this process will boost you.
- Most important thing is maintain the accuracy in every section by this process you will get bonus marks so there will be a chance to get marks through this process.
- While writing the exam control your mind concentrates more on exam. in case, if you spent 1 minute time you have not got answer do not get nervous go for next question.
- Scoring part section in SBI associate clerk exam are computer, general awareness part and reasoning parts are the more scoring parts in the exam.
- You can maintain good accuracy in maths and reasoning.
Name of the Organization: State Bank of India.
Organization site: www.sbi.co.in