State Bank of India (SBI) is conducting online tests for Junior Associate and Junior Agriculture Associate Vacancies. A huge number of candidates appeared for the examinations. The SBI Clerk Exams will be continued till 5 June 2016. Yesterday i.e., on 22 May 2016, the test has been conducted by the authority. Many candidates have appeared for the exams and remaining candidates are eagerly waiting to appear for the tests. Daily the tests were conducting in 4 shifts like Shift 1, Shift 2, Shift 3 and Shift 4. These exams will be continued till 5 of the June 2016. All the other applicants are eagerly looking for SBI Clerk Exam Review 2016. All those candidates are advised to go through the following to know the review and asked questions in the test.
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Topics Section Wise
As we all know that the test has only three subjects such as Reasoning, Maths and English subjects. We every candidate is very eager to know SBI Clerk Asked Questions in the test and also section wise topics. We have approached some of the candidates who have written the test. Based on the reviews given by such candidates we are providing here SBI Clerk JA JAA Exam Review & Asked questions. In the whole exam the authority has focused on the following subjects. The questions were asked from the following sections only.
- English Language
Total 30 Qs (Level – Easy)
- Reading Comprehension – 10 Questions Story based –
- Cloze Test – 5 Questions – Easy Story based
- Spelling Mistakes – 5 Questions (Easy)
- Spotting Error – 5 Questions (Easy)
- Para jumbles – 5 Questions – (Moderate)
- Numerical Ability
Total 35 Qs (Level – Easy)
- Number Series – 5 Questions (Easy)
- Simplification – 10 Questions (Easy)
- Data Interpretation (1 Sets) – 5 Questions (Easy) (Table Graph)
- Rest Miscellaneous Questions – 15 Questions (Moderate)
Miscellaneous questions include – Age, Mixture Allegation, Partnership, Profit Loss, Average, Boats & Stream, Compound/Simple Interest, Time & Work, etc.
III. Reasoning Ability
Total 35 Qs (Level – Easy)
- Inequality – 5 Questions (Easy) direct Questions
- Sitting Arrangement (Circular) Sets
- Puzzle – 5 Questions (Easy) (7 person work in 7 days of week in restaurant)
- Alphanumeric Series – 5 Questions (Easy)
- Coding Decoding – 3 to 4 Questions (Easy)
- Number series – 5 Questions (Easy)
- Rest Miscellaneous Questions – 5 Questions (Easy)
SBI Clerk 22 May 2016 Review & Asked Questions
Large number of candidates have taken the tests and looking for review. On the whole the paper was very easy. Many of the job seekers who are looking for Clerk jobs in SBI are searching for SBI Clerk 22 May Asked Questions from Maths, Reasoning and English section. The questions are very easy in all the three sections. Compared to all the other SBI exams these tests are easy. Most of the candidates will clear this test easily. Authority will announce the cut off marks. Based on these marks SBI will call the candidates for further rounds. Candidates are advised to refer our website to know reviews for all SBI Clerk exams in coming days.