The Sanchi University has published a notification for filling the vacancies of the Assistant Engineer, Office Assistant Grade I, Technical Assistant and other various posts. The job sekkers can apply for the Sanchi University Recruitment. The dynamic candidates may appplt the Sanchi University Non Academic Posts by sending the applications. Sanchi University accepts only the online mode application from its official website only. The online applications are closing on 30th December 2016.
Eligibility criteria of Sanchi University Non Academic Vacancies
The candidates who are interested in the Sanchi University Recruitment need to follow the eligibility criteria as per norms of the Sanchi University. The candidates must have completed 10th/12th/ diploma and graduation degree from any recognized board/university. The aspirant’s minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 40 years as on 1st January 2016. The age relaxation will be applicable as per the official notification of the Sanchi University.
Online Application of Sanchi University Non Academic vacancies
The candidates need to open the official website of the Sanchi University for apply the Non Academic vacancies such as Assistant Engineer, Office Assistant Grade I, Technical Assistant and other various posts. Initially open the notification and read carefully and open the online application of the Sanchi University Non Academic vacancies and fill the application form without any mistakes. Remit the application fee and submit the application form and then take a printout for further reference.
Details of Sanchi University Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Sanchi University|
|Total Number of Vacancies||109|
|Name of the post||Non-Academic|
Post wise vacancies:
- Controller Examination – 01
- Assistant Engineer – Water Supply – 01
- Assistant Engineer – Estate – 01
- Assistant Director – Museum – 01
- Assistant Surgeon (Male) – 01
- Assistant Surgeon (Female) – 01
- Assistant Surgeon (Ayurveda & Naturopathy) – 01
- Personal Secretary to VC – 01
- Stenographer Grade-I – 02
- 1Hostel In-Charge – 01
- Stenographer Grade-II – 02
- Guest House In-charge – 01
- Technical Assistant – 01
- Stenographer Grade-III – 02
- Office Assistant Grade-I – 03
- Technical Assistant (for Art Laboratory & Museum) – 03
- Hostel Assistant – 02
- Sangrah-Store Assistant – 02
- Sports Vyavasthapak – 03
- Accountant Grade II – 02
- Office Assistant Grade-II – 11
- Compo under – 01
- Nurse (Male) – 01
- Office Assistant Grade-III – 22
- Receptionist – 01
- Telephone Operator – 01
- Mason – 01
- Watchman – 03
- Ward Boy – 01
- Security Assistant – 02
- Sweeper – 07
- Pantry Assistant- 01
- pump operator – 01
- Peon – 17
- Lift Operator- 01
- Gardner – 03
- Cook -02
- Washer Man – 01
Educational qualification: The candidates must have completed 10th/12th/ diploma and graduation degree from any recognized board/university.
Age limit: The aspirant’s minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 40 years as on 1st January 2016.
Pay scale: The candidates will get the pay scale as per the norm of Madhya Pradesh government.
Application fee: The candidates should pay the application fee as who are belongs to General or OBC category Rs. 1000/- and SC/ ST category candidate need to pay Rs. 100/-.
Selection process: The candidate selection will be made on the basis of Written exam and personal interview.
How to apply:
- Visit to the official website of Sanchi University i.e. www.sanchiuniv.org.in.
- Open the Sanchi University notification and read it.
- Click on the Apply Online link.
- Fill it with all the details and upload your scanned photo and signature.
- Remit the application fee.
- Submit the application and take a print of it.
Last date to online application: 30.12.2016.