RRB NTPC 30 Mar 2016 3rd Shift Questions
- Sachin First Test Match In 1989 against which country – Pakistan
- First Bank In India – Bank of Hindustan
- First Olympic Games In Which Country – Athens, Greece.
- Google CEO – Sundar Pichai
- Cheque is Valid for how many months – 3 Months
- National Science Day – 28th Feb
- Gandhi- Irvin Act – 5th March 1931
- Head Quarter Of ISRO – Bangalore
- 2023 cricket world cup Hosting Country – India
- ASCII Stands For – American Standard Code for Information Interchange
- Percentage Of Nitrogen In weather – 78%
- Shimla Agreement in which place and year – Shimla in 1972
- Pick odd one out – (Monitor/keyboard/mouse/webcam) Monitor
- J&K East side boundary – (POK,Jammu,Ladakh,LOC) LOC
- What is Namami Ganga – An initiative to Purify Ganga River
- Paracetamol is analgesic/antipyretic or both – Both
- First Deputy Prime Minister – Sardar Vallabhai Patel
- After 9/11 Tragedy world Trade center new name – One World Trade Center
- Shortcut for expand browsing screen in web browser (F1/F11/F10/F4) – F11
- Rupee Symbol in which language (options: Roman/Devnagri or Both) – Devnagri
RRB NTPC 30 Mar 2016 2nd Shift Questions
RRB Completed 2nd Shift Exam on 30th march 2016. Large number of candidates appeared in this examination. Here we are providing Questions asked in RRB NTPC 30 Mar 2016 2nd Shift and also answers given for questions. Here we are providing RRB NTPC 30-03-2016 Exam experiences and Analysis of Questions asked in today Exam. Overall RRB NTPC 30 March 2016 2nd Shift was easy but moderate. Especially candidates confused in General Science section. General awareness is also little bit difficult. Quant questions and reasoning questions asked in today exam were too easy and 90% questions are easy to attempt. Candidates have only 90 minutes time period so some candidates made mistakes and some candidates gave wrong answers. We are advising candidates that 90 minutes time period is enough to score merit marks. If you trouble with any question asked in RRB NTPC then leave it and go for next questions. If you have time at the end of RRB NTPC exam only attempt that type of questions.
Questions Asked in RRB NTPC 30 Mar 2016 2nd Shift:
- Chicken pox virus name – Varicella zoster virus.
- Commonwealth game was held first time in India in which year – 2010.
- How many languages written in Indian note – 17
- Jalikattu game is famous in which state – Tamil Nadu.
- 15th P.M. of India – Narendra Modi.
- Bhagat Singh was executed in which year – 1931.
- First women President of INC – Annie Besant.
- Chemotherapy is used for treatment of – Cancer.
- India signed a contract to increase solar energy with which country – France.
- Which one is not search engine – (Yahoo, Google, Flipkart and one more) – Flipkart.
- 1 rupee note bears signature of – Finance Secretary.
- Wings of Fire book written by – Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam.
- Which states achieved 100% inclusion in PMJDY – Goa and Kerala.
- RBI currency note is made of which material – Cotton and Cotton rags.
- What date was extended by RBI to change its pre-dated notes of 2005 – 30th June, 2016.
- Who invented Audiophones in 1910 – Nathaniel Baldwin
- National flag of India was designed by – Pingali Venkaiyya.
- LOC between India and Pakistan was constructed in which year – 1972.
- Which Computer key is used to get help menu – F1 button.
RRB NTPC 30 Mar 2016 1st Shift QUestions:
Todays RRB NTPC 1st shift Questions
Which pm’s name could be seen on Indian currency notes – Manmohan Singh.
Capital of J&K in summer – Shrinagar.
Full form of IFSC – Indian Financial System Code.
Quit India was held in which year – 1942.
Thar desert is in – Rajasthan
The members of rajya sabha are elected by – Elected members of State Legislative Assemblies
Study of cancer – Oncology
Good governance day – 25 Dec.
Constitution day – 26 Nov.
Today Indian coins are made from – Ferritic Stainless Steel
Venue of cricket world cup 2019 – England and Wales.
Hockey league 2016 is won by – Punjab Warriors.
The exercise “meghdoot” was conducted by Indian Army at which place – Siachen Glacier.
Headquarter of UNO – New york.
Pressure depends upon – Force and Area.
Normal eye vision distance – 6 meters.
Which freedom fighter introduced Western education – Raja Ram Mohan Roy.
National Space Society headquarters – Washington D.C.
Full form of BIOS – Basic Input Output System.
From where we get most of Vitamin-D – Sunlight.
ISL Champion 2015 – Chennaiyan FC.
Shimla agreement 1972 between – Indira Gandhi and Zulfikar Ali Bhutto.
CK Naidu Lifetime Achievement award winner – Syed Kirmani.
Yogini cult has its origin from which state – Odisha.
>>>>>Click Here for RRB NTPC 28 Mar Questions <<<<<<
>>>>>Click Here for RRB NTPC 29 Mar Questions <<<<<<
RRB NTPC Examinations are running successfully in various examination centers across India. Many applicants are appearing for the RRB Non Technical Graduate Exam every day. The test will be conducted in two shifts every day i.e., morning and afternoon. The same test will be held on 9th and 10th of April in 3 shifts. RRB NTPC test was cancelled on 28th March 2016 afternoon session. These examinations will be ended in the end of April 2016. Lacks of candidates are eagerly appearing for the examinations. Now we are requesting all the examinees to check our website as we are here updating the review of RRB NTPC Exams and questions asked in Maths, General Science, General Awareness and Reasoning section.
RRB NTPC Morning Exam Paper of 30 March 2016
Today morning shift was successfully completed. Examinees who appeared for the test are now sharing their view about todays RRB NTPC Exam. Hence we are providing the same here along with General Science questions. We know all candidates appearing for the test in the coming days are eagerly looking for Todays RRB NTPC Morning Exam Paper. As per the candidate’s review the test was easy and good attempts are 85. Job seekers who are willing to know questions asked in RRB NTPC Exam can check below and copy the questions. We are giving you some of the questions along with the answers too.
Today’s RRB NTPC 30/3/2016 Mathematics Review
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is conducting computer based test for recruitment of 18252 various vacancies. Authority is testing candidate’s ability to solve the problems. Questions from Maths section are rated as easy to moderate.
RRB Non Technical Exam Reasoning Asked Questions
Reasoning section involves questions from seating arrangement, number series and finding odd numbers etc. The level of difficulty of this section is rated as easy. In general, questions from reasoning section are always tricky in all banking exams. But compared to banking exams this section was easy.
RRB Non Technical Exam General Science Questions
We know that all examinees are eagerly looking for this section. This section is one of the toughest subjects in RRB Non Technical Examination. General Science questions are somewhat moderate. Below we are sharing some of the questions in this section. Hence everyone are asked to refer the following
RRB NTPC Todays General Awareness Section Questions
The last but not the least section is General Awareness. General Awareness section is very important and it is very necessary to gain the good marks. Current affairs are placing main role in this whole section. Candidates are requested to go through the last 6 months current affairs for more details