Hi friends, today RBI conducted its Assistant exam for applied candidates, candidates who are waiting forRBI ASSISTANT exam Review, here we provided RBI Assistant exam Morning shift review. And here we will provided the RBI Assistant morning shift Current affairs questions and candidates can also check what kind of question have asked in RBI Assistant exam in morning shift, and candidates can also check here RBI Assistant morning shift computer questions from here. And here we also provide RBI AssistantGeneral Awarenessquestion asked in morning shift exam. And here we will provide RBI Assistant morning shift exam analysis, what type of question asked from DI and RBI Assistant reasoning questions from morning shift, every details here we are provided, with this candidates will get one idea check below provided information.
Morning shift RBI Assistant exam review 2015:
In RBI Assistant exam there will 200 questions and 200 marks and RBI Assistant,
There will be a 5 sections each section follows 40 questions and 40 marks total 200 questions and 200 marks and RBI Assistant exam duration is 2 hours, with 2 hours candidates has to complete the exam, which will conduct in online.
RBI Assistant morning shift Numerical ability Review:
From Numerical ability topics they mostly questions were asked from simplifications, andremaining percentage questions were asked, and from Data Interpretation (DI) questions also asked in exam. From this Subjects there will be 40 questions and most question asked easier candidates can attempt 30 question with accuracy.
RBI Assistant morning shift Reasoning Review:
RBI Assistant morning shift Reasoning questions asked are, from reasoning subjects there are 40 questions were asked and from this subject also asked most of the questions are easier, candidates can attempt 30 to 35 questions with good accuracy. This is one of the scoring subject in the exam for good score.
RBI Assistant morning shift General awareness Review:
From this session also there will be a 40 questions and 40 marks, from this section current affairs like on sports, currencies and places and books and authors, this is section question asked moderate to difficult, candidates can attempt from this section 25 to 28 questions candidates can attempt maximum questions from, current affairs question asked which is most burning topics recently all over India.
RBI Assistant morning shift English Review:
From this English section there will be 40 question and 40 marks from this section several topics close test and filling the blanks, error finding, passage from this section most of the question are moderate to difficult candidates can attempt max 25 to 30 questions with good accuracy.
Overall candidates can attempt from 5 sections 150 to 160 question within given time with good accuracy.
RBI Assistant morning shift Computer questions:
From this section most questions are very easier most of the questions are basics, candidates can get good marks from this computer section, candidates may get 30 marks easily. This is one of the good section to get good marks.
Please stay with our website RBI Assistant Morning Shift Review and asked questions are updated below:
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli capital – Silvassa
- IMF headquarter – Washington DC
- National Teachers Day – 5th September
- AIIB hq – BEIJING
- Recently appointed Deputy governor of RBI – S.S.Mundra
- Swiss Currency – Franc
- Keoladeo National Park in which state – RAJASTHAN
- Age limit in sukanya samridhi – 10years
- Information Broadcasting Minister – Arun Jaitley
- RRBs AUTHORIZED capital limit – 5 CRORE
- In which year, Cooperative Societies Act was enacted – 1912
- Charles Correa was an Indian Architect, urban planner and activist. Who died recently on 26 june 2015
- Which of the following bodies regulates the Regional Rural Banks – NABARD
- Bibek Debroy committee is associated with – restructuring – Indian Railways
- For the regional rural banks, which among the following is the correct share of Central, State and Sponsor Bank – 50%, 15%, 35%
- Longest river in the world – River Nile
- Which of the following gives maximum employment in India – Indian Railways
- Bank with a corpus of – Rs. 20000 crores
- Atal pension yojna age limit – 18 to 40 years
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched – MUDRA
- authorised capital of Regional Rural Banks – Rs. 5 crore
- ‘Test of my life’ is the auto biography of – Yuvraj Singh
- WHO related to –
- According to World Investment Report which of the following countries became the highest recipient of FDI in 2014 – China
- RBI will take back pre 2005 series notes by – 31 dec 2015
- Half yearly financial stability report by whom – RBI
- Who is Nazim Zaidi – Chief Election Commissioner of India
- India’s uranium Deal with which country for next five years – CANADA
- Vienna is capital of – Austria
- NASA FOUND SOMETHING ON WHICH PLANET
- ICC PRESIDENT – ZAHEER ABBAS
- WHICH BANK VOICE RECOGNIZED PASSWORD IN ATMS –ICICI
- SBI INSURANCE WITH WHICH INSURANCE COMPANY – BNP PARIBAS
- Kaiga atomic power plant in which state – KARNATAKA
- Kalinga stadium situated in – BHUBNESHWAR, ODISSA
- Floyd Joy Mayweather is related to which sport? – Boxing
- India-Africa 2015 summit held in – NEW DELH
- What was the name of State Bank of India (SBI) before it was created by SBI Act – Imperial Bank of India
- President of the New Development Bank being set up by BRICS? – K V Kamath