IBPS RRB CWE 4 exam preparation tips and tricks: Hello guys are you looking for preparation tips, tricks and methods for the IBPS RRB exam. As usual the competition is bit high compare to last year IBPS RRB exam. As usual competition very high compare to previous year, so applicants please prepare hard and practice well. Candidates must know the IBPS RRB exam syllabus and pattern to prepare the examination. Here we have provided preparation tips for IBPS RRB exam. Most of the candidate got selected even though, whoever not selected in those exam no need to worry you have the coming exam IBPS RRB. A small trick for next coming exam is that, already held exams marks were declared for those who are not qualified in the exam. Coming to this exam last displayed score is bit helpful to you in the coming exam. Follow the below information that shows you the syllabus of IBPS RRB exam.
IBPS RRB IV Exam Pattern 2015
1) Numerical ability
4) General awareness.
Each section consist of 40 marks that means Numerical ability 40 marks and reasoning 40 marks and English subject consist 40 marks and general Awareness consist 40 marks. and descriptive test consist 40 marks from the given three topics you have to write the at least one topics with given time form this time the typing test will be conducted in computer only you have to type through keyboard. So total marks for this exam is 200 marks and check the below provided information for time and other details.
Preparation Tips and Tricks to crack IBPS RRB IV exam:
- Focus on your Goal, Regular Reading of Syllabus topics, News papers & Selection Oriented preparation only helps you to crack this exam.
- Study Topic wise. Take one topic at one time & practice more questions on that topic to make it your strength in exam.
- Candidates needs to be upto date about Current Affairs.
- After Reading all syllabus. Take yourself time to revise important topics related to exam. In Revision process focus more on the Topic which are your weakness. Pay less attention to Topic you well prepared.
- Mock Tests:- After you complete syllabus, give Mock Tests with Honesty & time duration of 2 Hour 30 Minutes. It helps you to guide towards your weak points. In last five days focus on your weak points.
- If possible try to give online mock test, it take you proper feel of exam & you can Manage your time for solve the questions.
- There is 30 minutes more compared to other exams so you can solve more questions & score high.
- Only High Scoring Marks takes you to your final Goal. so give exam taken this point to count.
- In the Examination Hall make strategy according to your preparation. Take that section which is your strength & less time taking. Pay attention towards time during solving questions.