National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Hajipur is going to hiring the capable candidates for the vacancies of the teaching and non-teaching staff. NIPER is an organization under the Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers of India government. The candidates who are interested in the NIPER Recruitment can apply through the prescribed application form. The application form can download from the official website of the NIPER on or before the last date 30th December 2016 by speed post.
Eligibility of NIPER Teaching Non-Teaching Staff
The candidates should follow the eligibility details as per the official notification. The candidates should have minimum degree from recognized university, the post wise qualification is mentioned below. The candidate’s minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 45 years, for post wise age limit are given below. The age relaxation will be applicable as per the norms of NIPER. The application form details are mentioned below.
NIPER Teaching Non-Teaching Staff Application
The candidates who are eligible for the NIPER Teaching Non-Teaching Staff can apply through the offline application. This application forms are available on the official website of the NIPER. The candidates can download the application form and fill the application form and then send the application form along with required documents to the authorities of the NIPER. The NIPER Teaching Non-Teaching Staff recruitment details are mentioned below.
Details of the NIPER Teaching Non-Teaching Staff
Name of the organization: National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Hajipur
Type of job: government jobs
Location of job: Gujarat.
Official website: www.niperahm.ac.in
Total no of posts: 18 vacancies
Name of the post:
- Assistant Professor – 05- Vacancies
- Deputy Registrar – 02 Vacancies
- Audit Officer – 01 Vacancy
- Assistant Grade-I – 03 Vacancies
- Technical Assistant – 01
- Library & Information Assistant – 01 Vacancy
- Receptionist 01Vacancy
- Junior Technical Assistant – 01 Vacancy
- Electrician – 01 Vacancy
- Veterinarian – 01 Vacancy
- Project Engineer – 01 Vacancy
Qualification: For required experience details refer the official notification.
- Assistant Professor: Master Degree or PhD or MS or M.Pharm
- Deputy Registrar: Post Graduate Degree
- Audit Officer: CA or ICWA or MBA or M.COM
- Assistant Grade-I: Bachelor Degree
- Technical Assistant: M.Sc. Bioinformatics
- Library & Information Assistant: BA or B.Sc. or BBA or B.Com or B Lib Sc
- Receptionist: Graduation
- Junior Technical Assistant: B.Pharm or B.Sc.
- Electrician: ITI in Electrical
- Veterinarian: B.V.Sc. or M.Sc.
- Project Engineer: Engineer Graduate
- Assistant Professor: Maximum age limit 45 years
- Deputy Registrar: Maximum age limit 45 years
- Audit Officer: Maximum age limit 35 years
- Assistant Grade-I: Maximum age limit 35 years
- Technical Assistant: Maximum age limit 35 years
- Library & Information Assistant: Maximum age limit 35 years
- Receptionist: Maximum age limit 35 years
- Junior Technical Assistant: Maximum age limit 35 years
- Electrician: Maximum age limit 65 years
- Veterinarian: Maximum age limit 40 years
- Project Engineer: the age limit is 55 – 60 years
Selection process: The candidates will be selected by the personal interview.
Application fee: the candidates no need to pay any application fee.
Pay scale: the selected candidates will get the pay band as per the norms of NIPER. For the details of the pay scale refer the official notification mentioned below.
How to apply:
Open the official website www.nip ergn.ac.in for download the application annexure. The application forms are accepted via post and Email. Both ways are mandatory to send the application form. Candidates are advised to take one hard copy and one soft copy, the soft copy send through email-id firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com and the hard copy of application forms sent at the address of Director, NIPER Ahmedabad.
Last date to send the application: 30th December 2016