Madhya Pradesh high court (MPHC) released a notification for recruiting assistant, DEO to 61 vacancies. MPHC invites application from who are interested and looking for Assistant, DEO jobs. The aspirants who are eligible for to MPHC Assistant, DEO posts can apply by official website before or on the last date. To apply the aspirants need to follow the eligibility details.
Eligibility Details to MPHC Recruitment 2016 for Assistant, DEO vacancies
To apply for the MPHC Notification 2016 the aspirants must be a graduate in any stream from any recognized University. The applicant’s age limit is 18 years to 35 years. The age relaxation is applicable for all reservation candidates as per rules. For more details refer official notification.
MPHC Recruitment 2016 Assistant, DEO Application Form
For apply MPHC Recruitment 2016 for Assistant and DEO jobs log on to the Official Website of The MPHC, www.mphc.gov.in or click on link named MPHC Application Form 2016. Fill the application form and pay application fee and submit the application. For more information about the MPHC recruitment notification 2016 followed below.
Details of MPHC Assistant, DEO Recruitment 2016
Name Of The Organization: Madhya Pradesh high court.
Organization Website: www.mphc.gov.in
No. Of The Vacancy: 61 Vacancies
- Assistant Grade III – 50 Posts
- Data Entry Operator – 02 Posts
- Translator – 07 Posts
- Assistant Grade III (H/W) – 01 Posts
- P.A.B.X Operator – 01 Posts
Qualification: The aspirants must have graduation in any stream from any recognized UGC University.
Age limit: The aspirant’s minimum Age Limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 35 years. The age relaxation will be applicable as per reservation norms.
- Preliminary Exam.
- Main Exam.
Pay Scale: Refer official notification for pay scale details.
For Data Entry Operator and Assistant Posts:
- Unreserved Candidates: Rs. 800/-
- Reserved candidates: Rs.600/-
For Translator, Assistant Grade III (H/W), E.P.A.B.X Operator posts:
- Unreserved Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- Reserved candidates: Rs.100/-
How to Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates need to visit the official website www.mphc.gov.in or direct link given below.
- Open the application form.
- Fill the application form with all required fields.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application.
- Take a hard copy for further reference.
The staring date for online application: 01-11-2016
The Closing date for online application: 27-11-2016