Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) is inviting online applications from eligible aspirants for the vacancies of 272 Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Assistant Public Analyst /Chemist Grad Grade 2, Community Health Worker, Assistant Pharmaceutical Analyst /Science Assistant and Physiotherapy Technician Posts. The candidates who are looking for jobs in Madhya Pradesh Vyapam can use these vacancies of MPPEB Recruitment. The talented aspirants may apply for the MPPED Staff Nurse post by online application from the official website of MPPEB (www.vyapam.nic.in) or before the last date. The interested and eligible aspirants can apply from 24th January 2017 to 4th February 2017. The candiadtes selection process will be depends on the performance in written exam and followed by interview. The aspirant’s eligibility, pay scale and application fee details are mentioned below.
Eligibility criteria of MPPEB Staff Nurse and other vacancy
The applicants should have Bachelor degree in Science, B.Sc Biology, Chemistry, B.Pharmacy or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Organization/University. The candidate’s minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 35 years.The age relaxation will be applicable 05 years for SC / ST / Women / PWD candidates as per the rules of MPPED. For more details MPPEB Staff Nurse and other vacancy refer official notification.
Details of the MPPED Vyapam Staff Nurse Recruitment
Name organization: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board
Official portal: www.vyapam.nic.in
Mode of Application: online
Location: Madhya Pradesh
No. of vacancies: 272 vacancies
Name of the vacancy:
- Staff Nurse – 251 posts
- Lab Technician – 05 posts
- Assistant Public Analyst /Chemist Grad Grade 2 – 07 posts
- Community Health Worker – 05 posts
- Assistant Pharmaceutical Analyst /Science Assistant – 03 posts
- Physiotherapy Technician – 01 post
Educational Qualification: The applicants should have Bachelor degree in Science, B.Sc Biology, Chemistry, B.Pharmacy or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age limit: The candidate’s minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 35 years.
- Technician: Basic pay is Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2,400/-.
- Community Health Worker: Basic pay is Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 3,200/-.
- All Posts: Basic pay is Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2,800/-.
Selection process: The candidate’s selection process will be based on the performance in written exam and interview.
Application fee: The aspirants should pay the application fee of Rs.500/- for General/OBC category candidates and Rs.250/- for SC, ST and PWD category candidates.
How to apply:
- Applicants must visit official website – http://www.vyapam.nic.in.
- Click on link named MP Vyapam Staff Nurse Recruitment
- Fill the application form and remit application fee.
- Upload supportive documents.
- Click on submit button and take a printout of application.
Starting Date of Online Application form: 24th January 2017
Last Date of Online Application Form: 4th February 2017