Meghalaya Police recruitment notification 2016 online application: Welcome to sarkari naukri. Here we are providing latest news for the candidates who are looking for government jobs in Meghalaya state. Meghalaya state recently released a recruitment notification under office of the DG Prisons / ADDL Director General of Police, (TAP) & Chairman, Central Recruitment Board (CRB), Meghalaya has issued a Notification for the Recruitment of UB Sub Inspectors, AB Sub inspectors, UB Group, AB Group and Follower Group 1606 posts. Online applications are invited form the candidates to fill the following proposed vacancies.
Eligibility Criteria of Meghalaya Police UB Sub Inspector jobs 2016
Candidates should have completed their 10+2 from a recognized board or equivalent institute. The candidate’s age limit is minimum of 18 to 21 years and maximum of 20 to 27 years as on last date of application form. 5 years age relaxation is applicable to SC/St category candidates as per government rules.
Online application for Meghalaya Police Sub Inspector vacancies 2016
Candidates should have to pay the payment of the application is Rs.50/-. Interested candidates those who are eligible they can apply online mode through the official website of Meghalaya Police recruitment. Online application will starts from 15th March 2016 to 30th March 2016. For more details regarding Meghalaya Police notification 2016, please read the full notification before going to apply.
Name of the organization: Meghalaya Police
Organization website: http://www.megpolice.gov.in/
No. of Posts: 1606
Name of the posts: Various
|Sl. No||Name of the post s||No of the posts|
|Unarmed Branch Constables||463|
|MPRO Operators/Signals Operators||96|
|Armed Branch Constables||145|
|State Battalion Constables & IRBN Constables||540|
|MPRO (General Duty) Constables||02|
|5||Followers of DEP/State Battalions including IRBN||16|
- Only Indian Citizens domiciled in Meghalaya are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should be able to speak read and write at least one of the Original languages of State.
- The candidates should pass 10+2 in any recognized University.
- Degree in any stream of the candidates should pass in recognized University.
The candidate’s age limit is minimum of 18 to 21 years and maximum of 20 to 27 years as on last date of application form.
There will be a relaxation of 5 years in the Upper age limit for candidates belonging to SC/ST.
- UB Sub-inspector and AB Sub-inspector pay scale is Rs. 14100-350-16550-460-20690-27510+other allowances.
- UB Group Rs. 8300-210-9770-EB-270-12200-370-16270+other allowances.
- AB Group pay scale of Matriculates Rs. 8300-210-9770-ED-270-12200-370-16270+other allowances.
- Non Matriculates of Rs. 7700-190-9030-EB-250-11280-340-15020+other allowances.
- Follower’s pay scale is Rs. 6500-160-7620-EB-210-9510-290-12700+other allowances.
- Physical Efficiency Tests
- Written Examination
- Medical Test
- Running Test
The candidates should pay the payment of the application is Rs.50/-
How to Apply:
The Eligible candidates may apply through online application format, Resent passport size photocopies along with Original Documents for Relevant certificates on last date of 30th March 2016.