Manipur Education Department has recently announced a recruitment notification for 1622 Primary teacher, Upper Primary Teacher, Graduate teacher, Multi Tasking Staff and Office Assistant posts. All the job hunters who are aspiring to get the employment in Manipur Education Jobs 2016 may visit the official website and check the details. Applicants are advised to utilize this opportunity as there 1622 Manipur Education Dept Teaching Jobs 2016. Candidates who wish to get Manipur Primary Teacher Jobs 2016 may visit the official website and check the notification details. Authority has uploaded notification for each post separately. Hence we are advising all the job hunters to the details here and proceed to apply on or before the given dates.
Manipur Education Dept Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
Manipur Education Dept is inviting applications from the desired and qualified candidates for the recruitment of Manipur Education Dept Recruitment 2016. The applications should be submitted on or before 27 June 2016. Candidates who possessed Graduation/ 10+2, Matriculation or equivalent from the recognized university are eligible to apply for Manipur Education Dept Teaching Jobs 2016. All the candidates will have to undergo the recruitment test and personal interview. Applicants are advised to go through the following for more details and sarkari naukri news.
Manipur Primary Teacher Recruitment 2016 Notification
Organization: Directorate of Education (S), Government of Manipur
Job Category: Govt Sector
Job Designation: Various
Job Location: Manipur
Total Vacancies: 1622
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Primary Teacher (PT) (SSA)||489 Posts|
|2.||Upper Primary Teacher (SSA)||455 Posts|
|3.||Graduate Teacher (RMSA)||307 Posts|
|4.||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) (Group D)||193 Posts|
|5.||Office Assistant (OA)||178 Posts|
Manipur Education Dept Recruitment 2016 1622 SSA PT MTS Posts
Age Limit: Max 38 years and age relaxation is applicable for reserved category
- For Post 1: 10+2 with 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education with Teacher Eligibility Test – 1 (TET -1) conducted by state Government or any other agency approved by NCTE.
- For Post 2: Graduation with 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education with Teacher Eligibility Test – 1 (TET -1) conducted by state Government or any other agency approved by NCTE.
- For Post 3: Graduate in the concerned subject with B.Ed or equivalent from recognized university.
- For Post 4: Matriculation/X from recognized Institute/ Board.
- For Post 5: Graduate from recognized Institute/University with minimum Typing Speed of 30 words per minute in English.
- For Posts 1 to 3: Academic Scores & Interview.
- For Post 5: Written Test, Typing Test & Interview.
Unreserved/ OBC Candidates: Rs 500/-.
SC/ST Candidates: Rs 250/-.
Pay Scale: Refer the Notification
Starting date to download application: 16 May 2016
Last date for submission of application: 27 June 2016 (till 3.00 p.m.).
How to Apply for Manipur Education Dept Recruitment 2016
The applicants have to apply in online mode and send the application format to the below address. Applications should be submitted on or before 27 June 2016.
The Administrative Officer,
Directorate of Education,