The Maharashtra State Power Generation Corporation Limited (MAHAGENCO) is inviting the online application for hiring the talented candidates to 418 vacancies of Junior Lab Chemists, Junior Officer and Fireman Jobs. This the good opportunity for the candidates who are searching for jobs in the MAHAGENCO. The interested and dynamic candidates can apply through online applications from the official site of MAHAGENCO on or before the last date 7th February 2017. The applying candidates need to follow the eligibility as per the Maharashtra State Power Generation Corporation Limited rules. The applied candidates will be short listed by the telephonic interview and selected by the performance in interview which organized by the MAHAGENCO. The applicant’s no need to pay the application fee. The selected candidate’s pay scale is depending on the designation as given below.
Eligibility of MAHAGENCO Junior Lab Chemists
The candidates who are interested to apply MAHAGENCO Junior Lab Chemists must satisfy the following qualification and age limits as mentioned below. The candidates must have 10th or 12th or Degree in relevant disciplines from recognized University/ Institute / board. The candidate’s lower age limit is 18 years and upper age limit is 38 years as on 7th February 2017. The age relaxation will be given as per norms of MAHAGENCO. The details of MAHAGENCO Junior Lab Chemists Recruitment are mentioned below.
Name of the Department: Maharashtra State Power Generation Corporation Limited
Type of Job: Government jobs
Application Mode: Online
Authorized Site: www.mahagenco.in
Number of Vacancies: 418
Name of Posts:
- Junior Lab Chemists – 56
- Junior Officer – 46
- Fireman– 88
Who can apply?
The candidates who will follow and satisfy following qualification and age limit as mentioned below.
- Junior Lab Chemist: The applicants should have Sc. (Chemistry) or its equivalent from a reputed University / Institute.
- Junior Officer (Security): The applicants should have Degree of a recognized University.
- Fireman: Aspirants must have passed 10th Std. examination of 10+2 system or equivalent qualification with passed Fireman course.
Age Limit: The candidate’s maximum age limits is 38 years as on 7th February 2017.
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected by the performance in various rounds of selection process which will be conducting by MAHAGENCO.
Application Fee: The candidates must pay the application fee as given below.
- General/OBC Category: 800/-
- SC/ ST:300/-
Pay Band: The selected contenders will get the pay band as mention below.
- Junior Lab Chemist and Junior Officer (Security): 14500/- to Rs.40120/-
- Fireman: 10500/- to Rs.19700/-
How to Apply:
- Initially, open the official website of MAHAGENCO
- Click on Career option on home page.
- Open the Notification and read it.
- Click on Online application.
- Fill the application form without mistakes with applicant’s details.
- Upload scanned copy of recent photo graph and signature.
- Remit the application fee as per applicant reservation category.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a printout for further reference.
Last date to online application: 7th February 2017