Land Development Bank Bihar & Jharkhand has issued a vacancy circular for 100 Field Officer vacancies. Authority has been decided to conduct the written examination for the recruitment of personnel for Field Officer Posts in Multi State Co Operative Land Development Bank. Candidates who wish to apply for the above said vacancies can proceed to apply in online mode. Authority is inviting applications from the desired candidates. The written examination will be held in one phase followed by interview and short writing skills. The applicants who are willing to get the bank jobs can proceed to apply for above said vacancies. Authority has notified this recruitment notification for 100 vacancies.
Land Development Bank Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
Land Development Bank is inviting candidates who completed their Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent are eligible for the posts. Candidates are required to fill the online application against Land Development Bank Field Officer Vacancy 2016. Job hunters are required to apply in online mode i.e., in between 17th April to 15th May 2016. The test will be conducted in various exam centers across Bihar & Jharkhand states. Can
Land Development Bank Recruitment 2016 Notification
Organization Name: Land Development Bank
Official Website: www.Ldb.bih.nic.in
Job Category: Bank Jobs
Land Development Bank Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 100
Name of the Posts: Field Officer
Land Development Bank Field Officer Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent
Age Limit: Minimum 21 years & Maximum 30 years as on as on 01-April-2016. Age relaxation is 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC Candidates as per rules.
Selection Process: Written Test & interview.
- 500 /- for General
- 300/- for SC/ ST
Payment should be done through online
How to Apply for Land Development Bank Recruitment 2016
- Candidates with meeting eligibility criteria may proceed to apply in online mode through Ldb.bih.nic.in
- Registration should be done in between 17-04-2016 to 15-05-2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Applicants have to upload scanned copies of photo and all required documents
- Candidates are required to have a valid id and phone number
- Go through the notification in detail
- Check eligibility and all other conditions
- Proceed to fill the application form
- Last date to fill the online application is 15th May 2016
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Pay of Application Fee: 17-04-2016.
- Last Date to Apply Online & Pay of Application Fee: 15-05-2016.
- Tentative month to download admit card online: 1st week of June.
- Tentative month for written exam (offline): June or July.