Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) hosted a vacancy circular for 806 NonTechnical Group C vacancies. Authority has advertised this recruitment notification stating 806 Junior Enginer, Jr Health Inspector, Work Inspector and other vacancies. Many candidates are looking to get the employment in KPSC. All candidates who wish to apply for KPSC Vacancies 2016 can proceed to apply for the following posts in online mode. Authority is inviting online applications from the desired and eligible applicants. Candidates are advised to go through the notification and proceed to apply on or before the closing date i.e., 5th May 2016. Aspirants who are waiting for latest govt jobs in Karnataka may proceed to apply for these KPSC Group C Vacancies 2016.
Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2016 Group C Jobs Apply Online
Karnataka PSC is aspiring to fill up the following KPSC Jr Health Inspector Jobs 2016. Applicants who wish to submit the applications must go through the complete details in the official notification and submit the application if meet the desirable qualification. Applicants who possessed Masters Degree, Diploma and Degree in Science or equivalent from the recognized university are eligible to apply for KPSC group C Jobs 2016. All job hunters of Karnataka are requested to visit our website regularly here we will provide details daily.
KPSC Group C Vacancies 2016 Online Application
Organization: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Job Category: Govt Sector
Job Designation: Various
Total Vacancies: 806
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Asst. Statistical Officer||58 Posts|
|2.||Junior Engineer(Civil)||169 Posts|
|3.||Industrial Extension Officer||33 Posts|
|4.||Textile Inspector||08 Posts|
|5.||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||30 Posts|
|6.||Work Inspector||211 Posts|
|7.||Electrician Grade-I||29 Posts|
|8.||Junior Health Inspector||268 Posts|
Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Statistical Officer: Masters Degree in any of the subject of Mathematics, Statistics, Applied Statistics, etc.
- Junior Engineer: Diploma in the relevant field from a Government recognized University/Institution.
- Industrial Extension Officer: Degree in Science.
- Textile Inspector: Diploma in Textiles or Handloom Technology.
- Work Inspector: SSLC or its equivalent examinations with two years Job Oriented Course of Civil Construction Technology from a Government recognized Institution.
- Electrician Grade-I: SSLC or any equivalent examination with two years course in Electrical Trade from an Industrial Training Institute recognized by the Government resulting in National Trade Certificate (NTC).
- Junior Health Inspector: SSLC with three years diploma course in Sanitary Health Inspector/Inspector.
18 to 35 Years and age relaxation is applicable for reserved category
Job Location: Karnataka
- For General / 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B category: Rs 300/-.
- For SC / ST & Category-1, PH & Ex-MP candidates: Rs 25/-.
- Fee should be paid in online mode
- For Post 1: Rs 20,000/- to 36,300/- per month.
- For Posts 2 to 6: Rs 17,650/- to 32,000/- per month.
- For Post 7,8: Rs 12,500/- to 24,000/- per month.
- Commencement of Online Application: 6th April 2016
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 5th May 2016
- Last Date for Fee Payment: 6th May 2016
How to Apply for Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2016
Applicants who have the following requisite eligibility criteria may proceed to apply for KPSC Recruitment 2016 in online mode i.e., through kpscreg1.rpoapps.com
All the applicants are advised follow the instructions therein while submitting the online application