Karnataka Examination Authority Recruitment 2015 for Assistant Professor posts: Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has been issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 2160 Assistant professor posts. KEA Assistant Professor Recruitment 2015 online application forms will be available on 22nd July 2015 onwards and KEA online application forms closed on 5th August 2015. Here is the best opportunity who wants to lecturer jobs in various government colleges in Karnataka. The candidates need to have the eligibility criteria for KEA Assistant professor jobs 2015 should have done Bachelor education/Master Degree from a recognized university or equivalent institute those are eligible to apply for these KEA Assistant professor vacancies 2015. Candidates age limit should have attained the age of 22 years. Applicant’s age relaxation is applicable as per KEA rules and regulation which is mentioned in official website of KEA. For more details about KEA recruitment 2015 online application, age limit, eligbility criteria, selection process which are mentioned in official notification please should read notification before going to apply.
KEA Assistant Professor online application form 2015
All the interested candidates should have to pay non refundable fee of Rs.2500/- for General category candidates and Rs.2000/- for reserved category candidates as per rules. Interested job seekers may apply online through the official website on or before the last date. Selected candidates will be done on the basis of written examination and personal interview and selected candidates will be appointed anywhere in the state with better pay scale Rs.15600-39100/- with grade pay Rs.6000/-. For more information about KEA Assistant Professor Notification 2015, check the given below.
Name of the organization: Karnataka Examination Authority
Organization website: www.kea.kar.nic.in
No. of Posts: 2160
Name of the posts: Assistant Professor
Educational Qualification: Passed BE/Master degree from a recognized university.
Age limit: Candidates age limit should have attained the age of 22 years.
Application fee: All the interested candidates should have to pay non refundable fee of Rs.2500/- for General category candidates and Rs.2000/- for reserved category candidates as per rules.
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/- with grade pay Rs.6000/-
- Written test
How to apply: Apply online through the official website.
- First open the official website “www.kea.kar.nic.in”.
- Here we can see the “Assistant Professors Recruitment – 2015” link on the right corner
- If we click on above link we can see the “Online Application – 28-Jan-2015 to 23-Mar-2015” link we can see the form link below.
- Karnataka assistant professor posts application online
- Candidates want to submit fresh application you can click on “SUBMIT FRESH APPLICATION”
- candidates want to submit subsequent applicaiton you can click on “SUBMIT SUBSEQUENT APPLICATION”
- candidates want to generate post office challan you need to application Id and date of birth you can click on “GENERATE POST OFFICE CHALLAN”
- Candidates can check payment status with their application Id and date of birth
- candidates can print application with their application id and date or birth.
Starting date of online registration: 22-07-2015
Last date for online registration: 05-08-2015