Karnataka TET recruitment 2015 for teacher posts: Hi friends, here we have updated latest Sarkari Naukri in Karnataka and who really want to became a teacher jobs at government sector in Karnataka state. Karnataka State School Education Board has been announced a recruitment notice for the recruitment of various teachers posts and is going to conduct Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test (Karnataka TET) to get the employment of Teacher posts. Online applications are invited from the interested and eligible candidates to fill up the following posts. Willing aspirants who really wish to become a teacher job they should apply online through the official website www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in. For more details about Karnataka TET teacher vacancies 2015 age limit, selection process, eligibility criteria, application process which are mentioned below.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka TET recruitment 2015
The candidates should have completed their PUC / B.Ed / B.Sc /Diploma (Elementary Education) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university and applicants are asked to refer official notification for age limit. KTET selection process will be based on the performance in the written test and interview.
Karnataka TET online application form 2015
The General/OBC candidates should have to pay Rs.500/- for only Paper-1/paper-2 & Rs.800/- for both papers and remaining category candidates should have to pay Rs.250/- for only Paper-1/paper-2 & Rs.400/- for both papers. Karnataka TET online application is available on the official website. Interested candidates should apply online through the official website on or before the last date. Online application last date is 3rd August 2015. Karnataka TET admit card 2015 will be available on the official website on 15th September 2015 and Karnataka TET exam date will held on 27th September 2015 morning and evening sessions. Here our team is provided Karnataka TET exam syllabus and pattern and previous year question papers which will be used preparation time for the applied candidates. For more details about Karnataka TET notification 2015 please check the eligibility conditions before going to apply.
Name of the organization: Department of School Education Board, Karnataka
Organization website: www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in
No. of Posts: Various
Name of the posts: Teacher posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have done PUC / B.Ed / B.Sc /Diploma (Elementary Education) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
Age limit: Refer official notification
1) General/OBC- Rs 500/- for Only Paper I/II & Rs 800/- for Both Paper.
2) For Others- Rs 250/- for Only Paper I/II & Rs 400/- for Both Paper I, II.
Selection process: Written test and interview
How to apply:
- Log on the official site that is www.caconline.in
- Go to registration from taskbar of homepage
- Fill the registration form correctly.
- After filling part-1 registration you will get user name and password.
- Pay the requisite application fee through system generated Challan.
- Upload scanned images of photograph.
- After filling form in correct manner, press the submit button.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 03rd August 2015
- End Date of Submission Of Application Fee: 05th August 2015
- Admit Card Download From: 15th September 2015
- Examination Date: 27th September 2015