Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has invited applications for 440 DSP, Assistant Commissioner, Executive Officer/ Assistant Secretary, District Backward Classes, Tahsildar, Commercial Tax Officer, Welfare Officer, Assistant Commissioner Commercial Taxes, Assistant Director, Taluk Social Welfare Officer, Assistant Treasury Officer etc vacancies recently. Large numbers of application have received and now KPSC has issued Admit cards for eligible candidates. Candidates can find Karnataka PSC KAS Main Exam Hall Ticket 2015 on its official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in. KPSC was successfully conducted preliminary examination in the month of April and released result. Now KPSC is going to conduct main examination for candidates who have qualified in preliminary examination. Tentatively KPSC KAS exam will be held on August 2015. Candidates who have qualified in preliminary examination must be downloaded mains exam admit card from official website. No candidate will be allowed into examination hall without admit card.
Download KPSC KAS Main Exam 2015 Admit Card:
KPSC Gazetted Probationers Mains Exam Admit Card 2015 is available on official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in from 15 days before of exam date. Admit card have candidate’s details such as name, seat number, exam center and exam date & Time. Reach the examination center before commencement of examination. If you will fail to reach in time you will not be allowed into examination hall. We will update admit card download link in this website after published. Take a look on below simple steps to download KPSC Gazetted Probationers Mains Exam Hall Ticket 2015
KPSC KAS Exam Pattern 2015:
- Written Examination in two papers
- exam questions will be of Objective Types
- Total number of 100 question
- each question carries 2 marks
- Exam time duration of two hours for each paper
- The question paper will be given in both Kannada and English language
How to download Admit Card for KAS Main Exam 2015:
- Open official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Search and click on Karnataka PSC Admit Card 2015 link
- Click on it and enter the info of registration number, DOB etc.
- Enter your details and click on submit button
- Download and take printout