JEE Main admission test 2016 notification: Good news for the candidates who are looking for JEE main admission test notification. Every year JEE Main exam have been conducting by CBSE board. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the official notification for Joint Entrance Examination (JEE). The interested and eligible candidates who are eagerly waiting for the admissions into undergraduate programs BE, B.Tec, B.Arch in NITs, IIITs, other centrally funded Technical Institutions, Institutions funded by several participating State Governments, and several other Institutions can apply for the exam which will start from 1st December 2015 and last date for the online registration is 31st December 2015. For more details regarding the examination read the article.
JEE Main 2015 eligibility criteria
The candidates who want to apply should have finished their higher secondary exam with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics from a recognized board or university and secured minimum 50% marks in core subjects. Candidates whose age limit should born after 1st October 1991 for general category candidates and should born after 1st October 1986 for SC/ST/PWD category candidates.
JEE Main Notification 2016 apply online:
Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) is an all India common engineering entrance examination which is organized for getting admission in various engineering colleges and courses all over the country. JEE Main exam is for getting admission in IIITs (Indian Institutes of Information Technology), NITs (National Institutes of Technology), CFTIs (Central Funded Technical Institute) and IIEST Shibpur, for admission to its dual degree programme. The JEE (Main) will also be an eligibility test for the JEE (Advanced), which the candidate has to take if he/she is aspiring for admission to the undergraduate programmes offered by the IITs/ISM Dhanbad. Every year CBSE conducts the JEE examination. This year also it has released notification for JEE 2016 and the candidates who are interested can check the eligibility criteria and apply online. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website.
Name of the organization: CBSE
Organization website: www.cbse.nic.in or www.jeemain.nic.in
Name of the exam: JEE Main 2016
Educational Qualification: The candidates who wish to apply should have passed the higher secondary exam with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics from a recognized board or university and secured minimum 50% marks in core subjects.
Age limit: The candidates of general should born after 1st October 1991 and Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/Person with Disabilities (PwD) candidates should born after 1st October 1986.
Application fee: refer official notification
Selection process: written test & counseling process
How to apply:
- Download the information bulletin and read it carefully to ensure your eligibility.
- Read the contents of Online Format and instructions for applying online given in the
- Information Bulletin and
- keep the entire information ready.
- Keep the Scanned Images of your Photograph, Signature and Left Hand Thumb Impression
- ready in JPG format only.
- Fill in the Online Application Form.
- Upload Scanned Images of Photograph, Signature and Left Hand Thumb Impression.
- Pay Examination Fee by Debit/Credit card or echallan(generated after submission of details in online application form).
- Download Acknowledgement Slip and keep the same in safe custody for future reference.
- Start of Online Registration: 1st December 2015
- Last Date for the registration: 31st December 2015
- Date of the Offline Exam: 3rd April 2016
- Date of Online Exam: 9th and 10th April 2016
Click Here: To download JEE Main 2016 Notification
Click Here: To apply online