Indian Maritime University (IMU) is going to recruiting the candidates to the positions of Assistant, Assistant Registrar and Private Secretary (Finance) posts. The candidates who are seeking for government jobs in Chennai may apply for the IMU Chennai Recruitment by online application. The online applications are accepting from only on official portal of IMU and online applications will be closing on 8th March 2017. The applied candidates will be shortlisted by written exam and selected by the personal interview. The candidate’s pay scale, application fee and application process is mentioned below. For more details kindly refer official notification of IMU Chennai.
Eligibility Details of IMU Assistant Registrar
The applicants need to satisfy the following qualifications and age limits as mentioned below. The candidates should have completed Bachelors Degree or CA/ICWA from any recognized university or Institute. The contender’s lower age limit is 18 years and upper age limit is 35 years for Assistant (Finance), Assistant Posts, 40 years for Assistant Registrar Vacancies, 45 years For Private Secretary Jobs. The applicants need to pay the application fee as mentioned below.
Name of the Organization: Indian Maritime University (IMU)
Official Website: www.imu.edu.in
Job Type: State Government Jobs
Job Location: Chennai, Mumbai, Kolkatta Cochin
Mode of Application: Online
No. of Vacancies: 78 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant – 41
- Assistant Registrar (Finance) – 07
- Private secretary – 04
- Assistant (Finance) – 26
Qualification: The candidates should have completed Bachelors Degree or CA/ICWA from any recognized university or Institute. For post wise qualification refer official notification.
Age Limit: The contender’s lower age limit is 18 years and upper age limit is 35 years for Assistant (Finance), Assistant Posts, 40 years for Assistant Registrar Vacancies, 45 years For Private Secretary Jobs.
- Assistant, Private Secretary, Assistant (Finance): Application fee is Rs.1200/- For General/OBC candidates and Rs.800/- For SC/ST/PWD applicants.
- Assistant Registrar: The application fee is Rs.1500/- For unreserved candidates and Rs.1000/- For reserved aspirants.
Selection Process: The applicant’s selection process will be based on following rounds.
- Online Exam
- Assistant:5400/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay of Rs.2400/-.
- Assistant Registrar (Finance):15600/- to Rs.39100/- with grade pay of Rs.5400/-.
- Private Secretary:9300/- to Rs.34800/- with a grade pay of Rs.4800/-.
- Assistant (Finance):5400/- to Rs.20200/- with a grade pay of Rs.2400/-.
How to Apply:
- Initially, Log on to the official website www.imu.edu.in.
- Click on online application form and fill it carefully.
- Upload all the required documents and check all the details carefully.
- Submit the IMU Application Form.
- Take the printout for future use.
Commencement Date of Online Applications: 3rd February 2017
Closing Date of Online Applications: 8th March 2017