Hey friends welcome to the Indiajobzs site as like every day here we give you the current affairs of the 15-05-2015, so candidates who look for the job in the government sector they need to practice the all sections in their competitive exam. Mainly you can get the every section topics form the many books and study materials but for the current affairs candidates should have to learn day by day form the newspapers and TV and social Medias. So to reduce the stress on the competitors here we give you the one day total important worldwide current affairs in our site in short and sweet wa so the candidates can find the below steps to learn for the current affairs daily and we give you the 15 days of the current affairs in monthly two times in our site for the more current affairs in monthly wise candidates can refer our site.
Note: for the daily updates of the latest current affaires candidates can Bookmarks our site to easy navigate
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi today announced that <b>India will grant e-visas to Chinese tourists.
- India and China sign a record 24 agreements worth $10 billion on bilateral cooperation in economy, trade, science and technology and culture.
- Nation pays homage to freedom fighter Sukhdev Thapar (15th May 1907 – 23rd March 1931) on his 109th birth anniversary today.
- Government will soon promulgate another ordinance on the Land Acquisition Bill (for the third time) after it failed to get the legislation passed in the Rajya Sabha and had to refer it to a Joint Committee of both Houses during the just-concluded Budget session of Parliament
- Nearly 7 crore people got enrolled in just 5 days in the ‘PM Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana’, ‘PM Suraksha Bima Yojana’ and ‘Atal Pension Yojana’.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi had launched three schemes
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY),
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY)
- Atal Pension Yojana (APY).
- President pranabh Mukherjee conferred the Presidential Awards for Classical Tamil for the years 2011-12 and 2012-13 on scholars for their outstanding contribution to the development of classical Tamil language and literature.
The Awardees are.
Tolkappiyar Award for lifetime achievement in Classical Tamil:
- 2011-12 : SV Shanmugam
- 2012-13 : R Krishnamurthi
Kural Pitam Award:
2011-12: Eva Maria Wilden (Germany)
Young Scholar Awards-2011-12 :
- M.R. Devak,
- Alibava and
- Sania Mirza and Martina Hingis storm into women’s doubles final in Rome Masters Tennis tournament.
- Talented Indian youngster Tejaswini Sagar has won her maiden world title bagging the gold in the under-15 category of World School Chess Championship.
- Note : Anand Nadar bagged the silver medal in under-15 open category while Saloni Sapole also won the silver in under-17 girls’ section.
- Indian Shooter Gagan Narang today won bronze medal in the 50m Rifle Prone Event of the ISSF World Cup at Fort Benning in USA.
- This victory will earn him a quota place for the 2016 Rio Olympics.
- Note : He won bronze in 10m Rifle at the London Olympics.