Indian Institutes of Technology Madras is inviting the application from the dynamic and talented candidates for the 38 vacancies of non-teaching staff. This is good opportunity for the candidates who are seeking for jobs in non-teaching fields. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Indian Institutes of Technology Madras non-teaching vacancies by the online applications from the official website of IIT Madras on or before the last date 20th January 2017. The candidates can also apply through the prescribed applications. The offline application may download from the authorized website of IIT Madras and send the filled application forms on or before the last date 27th January 2017. Here we are happy to provide the application process along with eligible criteria, application fee, selection process and pay scale of Non-Teaching vacancies of IIT Madras. The general and OBC candidates need to pay Rs.100/- as application fee and all other candidates no need to pay the application fee. The candidate’s selection process will be based on their performance in written exam, skill test and interview which is conducted by the IIT Madras. The selected candidates will get the pay scale as mentioned below.
Eligibility criteria of IIT Madras Non-Teaching Staff
The candidate need follow the eligibility criteria of the IIT Madras Non-Teaching Staff before to apply the IIT Madras Recruitment 2017. The candidate should have minimum Degree from the recognized university, the post wise qualification is mentioned below in this article. The candidate maximum age limit should not exceed to 50 years. The age relaxation will be applicable for selected candidates as per the terms and conditions of the IIT Madras and government of India. The eligible candidates can apply by the online application forms from the official portal of IIT Madras. Open the online application form, fill the application, remit the application fee and upload required documents. Hence submit the application form and take a hard copy for future reference. The candidates can also apply through the offline application forms by sending to the authorities of the IIT Madras. The information about the IIT Madras Recruitment 2017 is mentioned below.
Details of IIT Madras Recruitment 2017
Name of the organization: Indian Institutes of Technology Madras
Type of job: government jobs
Location of job: Tamil Nadu
Mode of Application: Online & Offline
Official website: www.iitm.ac.in
Total no of posts: 38 vacancies
Name of the post:
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Deputy Registrar||02 posts|
|2||Assistant Registrar||03 posts|
|3||Assistant Executive Engineer||03 posts|
|4||Technical Officer||03 posts|
|5||Deputy Librarian||01 post|
|6||Assistant Security Officer||01 post|
|7||Junior Superintendent||02 posts|
|8||Junior Technical Superintendent||11 posts|
|9||Junior Technical Superintendent (Library)||01 post|
|10||Junior Technician||06 posts|
|11||Security Guard||10 posts|
- Deputy Registrar: PG Degree with 55% marks & 5 years experience in relevant.
- Assistant Registrar: PG Degree with 55% Marks
- Assistant Executive Engineer: BE / ME in Civil Engineering 60% of Marks with relevant experience
- Deputy Librarian: Master Degree in Library Science / Information Science / Documentation with 55% of marks and relevant experience
- Assistant Security Officer: Graduate Degree with Military / Police / NCC & Fire Fighting Training and relevant experience
- Junior Superintendent: First Class Degree in Arts, Science / Humanitics with relevant experience
- Junior Technical Superintendent: BE / M.Sc. / MCA with 5 Years experience Expected streams are : Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Mechanical Engineering.
- Junior Technician: Diploma in Engineering / Degree in Arts/Science / ITI
- Security Guard: SSLC (NCC Certificate is desirable)
Age Limit: The candidate maximum age limit should not exceed to 50 years.
Selection Process: The candidate’s selection will be based on the performance in written exam, skill test and interview.
- Deputy Registrar: Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- + GP Rs. 7600/-
- Assistant Registrar: Rs. 15600/- to Rs.39100/- + GP Rs. 5400/-
- Assistant Executive Engineer: Rs.15400/- to Rs.39100/- + GP Rs. 5400/-
- Technical Officer: Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- + GP Rs. 5400/-
- Deputy Librarian: Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- + GP Rs. 5400/-
- Assistant Security Officer: Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- + GP Rs. 8000/-
- Junior Superintendent: Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- + GP Rs. 4200/-
- Junior Technical Superintendent: Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- + GP Rs.4200/-
- Junior Technician: Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- + GP Rs. 2000/-
- Security Guard: Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- + GP Rs. 1800/-
Application Fee: The general and OBC candidates need to pay Rs.100/- as application fee and all other candidates no need to pay the application fee.
How to Apply:
- Go to IIT Madras careers page at recruit.iitm.ac.in
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill up all the required fields
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Send the hard copy to the authorities of IIT Madras
Chennai – 600 036
Last date of Online Application: 20th January 2017
Last date for submission of hard copy of Application: 27th January 2017