Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay is going to fill the various vacancies of the Junior Research Fellow. The candidates who are searching for jobs as Junior Research Fellow can apply for the Chemical Engineering (JRF), PRS Chemistry, SRF Electrical Engineering, JRF Intelligent Microgrids, PRA, and PTA – CAD & Tooling Designer vacancies of Bombay IIT. The dynamic and eligible candidates may apply for IIT Bombay recruitment by the prescribed application form and online application on or before the last date 30th December 2016.
Eligibility Details of IIT Bombay Junior Research Fellow
The candidates should satisfy the eligibility details as per the rules of the IIT as mentioned below. The candidates must have completed post graduation or M.Tech or M.E or M.S or M.Des or B.Tech or B.E or M.A or M.Sc or MCA or MBA from any approved university/organization. The candidate’s maximum age limit and age relaxation are applicable as per the norms of IIT Bombay. The application form details are mentioned below.
IIT Bombay Junior Research Fellow Application
The talented candidates may apply for the IIT Bombay Junior Research Fellows through the prescribed application forms. The application forms can download from the official page of the IIT Bombay. Fill the application form and remit the application fee and then send the application form to the authorities of the IIT Bombay. The candidates will be selected by the merit list in exam and the performance in interview. The selected candidates pay band is mentioned below.
Details of IIT Bombay Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay|
|Category of job||government jobs|
|No. of vacancies||6 posts|
Name of the post:
|s. no||Name of the post||No. of posts|
|1||Chemical Engineering (JRF)||1 post|
|2||PRS Chemistry||1 post|
|3||SRF Electrical Engineering||1 post|
|4||JRF Intelligent Microgrids||1 post|
|6||PTA – CAD & Tooling Designer||1 post|
- Chemical Engineering (JRF): Post Graduate Degree in Basic Sciences Graduate Degree in Professional Courses
- PRS Chemistry: M.Tech./M.E/M.S/M.Des,B.Tech./B.E/M.A/M.Sc./M.CA/MBA
- SRF Electrical Engineering: M.Tech/M.E./MVSc/M.Pharm/MBBS, BDS/M.Sc/B.Tech
- JRF Intelligent Microgrids: Post Graduate Degree in Basic Sciences with NET,Graduate Degree
- PRA: BE/BTech
- PTA – CAD & Tooling Designer: BA/BSc or equivalent degree,Diploma in tooling and experience in manufacturing
Age limit: The candidate’s maximum age limit and age relaxation are applicable as per the norms of IIT Bombay.
Selection process: The candidates will be selected by the merit list in exam and the performance in interview.
Application fee: The candidates should not to pay any application fee.
|Name of the post||Salary Per Month|
|Chemical Engineering (JRF)||Rs.25000|
|PRS Chemistry||Rs.42000 to Rs.60000|
|SRF Electrical Engineering||Rs.28000|
|JRF Intelligent Microgrids||Rs.25000|
|PRA||Rs.21000 to Rs.31000|
|PTA – CAD & Tooling Designer||Rs.1800026000 + Rs.2500|
How to apply:
- First, open the official website of IIT Bombay or click on direct link given below.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form.
- Attach supportive documents.
- Send to given below address.
- The candidates can apply through online application also.
Assistant Registrar (R & D Office),
IRCC Wing, SJMSOM Building,
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay,
Phone: 022-2576 4078
Last date to send the applications: 30th December 2016