ICICI Bank is looking forward for 250 sales officers. ICICI Bank is going to hire young graduates to join its dynamic front line Sales Force. ICICI Bank invites online applications from interested and eligible candidates for these posts. ICICI is one of the top Organizations in Indian Banking sector. Candidates who are preparing for bank jobs this is best opportunity. Interested candidates check ICICI Bank Careers 2016 for detailed information and more jobs in Bank. As per the ICICI Bank notification candidates who have completed Graduates in any stream (Engineers & MBAs ineligible) are eligible to apply these posts. applicant age must not be below 20 years and above 267 years as on 1st January 2016.
About ICICI Bank Sales Academy
ICICI Bank Sales Academy offers a Certification in Sales Management. The program has been designed to attract talented and skilled persons who want to build a career in sales function. The course Program has been designed by ICICI Bank to prepare the aspirants for taking over the front line sales function in the Bank. All the candidates trained at the ICICI Bank Sales Academy join the sales force of the bank.
- Responsible for achieving the monthly sales targets, assigned to him/her, for various products and services offered by ICICI Bank.
- Cross sell new product and service opportunities.
- Market mapping, customer mapping, competitor mapping in the geography assigned.
- Proactively identify sales prospects and do business development activities in the geography assigned.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals to generate business.
- Follow the various internal guidelines and procedures of the bank.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Resolve customer queries/issues.
- Maintain periodic status reports, including daily activity report and calls/follow-ups made.
Name of the Organization: ICICI Bank
Organization website: www.icicicareers.com
Name of the Vacancy: Sales Officer
Number of Vacancies: 250
Education Qualification: Graduates in any stream
Age Limit: 20 to 26 years
How to Apply: Online
Last date to Apply: 31st December 2015