IBPS RRB Clerk Prelim Exam Mrng Shift Analysis is provided here for the candidate’s reference. Recently IBPS RRB announced recruitment notification for RRB Scale I Officers and Assistance officer’s vacancies. Institute of banking personnel selection conducts an RRB Clerk exam every year so the organization will hire all interested, eligible and talented candidates to work in the organization. Regional rural bank (RRB) is a post in rural area banks under which many sub posts are defined. IBPS conducting authorities takes this exam so that all interested candidates may apply for this and get an opportunity to work in their dream field by using IBPS RRBs Clerk Prelims 2016 Exam Analysis. The students are waiting for IBPS RRB Clerk Prelim Exam Mrng Shift Analysis & level of Reasoning, Numerical Ability, puzzle question, number series etc.
IBPS RRB Clerk Prelim Exam Shift 1 Analysis
This is the first time that RRBs conducted Prelim examination. Unlike PO exam, there are only 2 sections in RRB Prelim examination. The overall exam was easy to moderate for all candidates. The cutoff will be different for different states according to vacancies which cannot be predicted. So here we are providing the IBPS RRB Clerk Prelim Exam Analysis (Shift I) for the candidate’s reference for all the candidates for reference of the next session. So all candidates who are going to attend for the next session verify IBPS RRBs Clerk Prelims 2016 Exam Analysis.
|Section||Total Ques.||Max. Marks||Level of Difficulty||Good Attempts|
|Quant||40||40||Moderate||26 – 28|
|Reasoning||40||40||Moderate||28 – 30|
Quant section was easy to moderate carrying good questions. There are total 40 questions out of which there was only 1 DI (5 questions). The topics asked were
- Approximation – 10 questions (easy)
- Number series – 5 questions (moderate)
- Data Interpretation (Tabular) – 1 sets (5 questions – easy to moderate)
- Questions from other topics including Partnership, Time and Work, SI, Averages, Profit/Loss, Mixture and Alligation, Mensuration – 20 questions (easy to moderate)
This section was time consuming with 2 puzzles. There were no coding decoding questions so there are chances that it will be asked in main exam.
- Inequalities – 5 questions (easy)
- Syllogism – 5 questions (easy)
- Alphabetical Numerical Series – 5 questions (easy)
- Puzzles n Arrangements – 2 sets (10 questions) (moderate)
- Miscellaneous (Blood relations, direction sense, ranking) – 15 questions (easy to moderate)
The good attempts are based on the average attempts of various students we have sampled at different centers. And don’t get disheartened before the final result as it is just the estimate. Now let us look at the Section Wise Analysis.