Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released a recruitment notification for hiring capable candidates to 5532 vacancies of Constables. The candidates who are searching for Constable Jobs in Haryana may utilize this opportunity of HSSC. The eligible and dynamic candidates may apply for the vacancies of Constables through online application from the authorized page of Haryana Staff Selection Commission on are before last date. The online applications will be starting on 10th February 2017 and ending on 28th February 2017. The applicants need to follow eligibility as per official notification before going to apply. The applicant’s selection process will be based on performance in written exam and interview. This article will gives the complete information about pay scale, application fee and application process. The aspirant’s eligibility criteria are following below.
Eligibility of Haryana Constables
The applicants should have to satisfy eligibility details as per the official notification. The candidates must have completed 12th class with knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit from any recognized Board or Institute. The applicant’s minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 25 years (aspirant’s age limit should between 18 to 25 years). The age relaxation period will be applicable as per the norms of Haryana Government. The completed details about HSSC Constables Recruitment are given below.
Name of Organization: Haryana Staff Selection Commission
Category: Police Jobs
Application Mode: Online
No of Posts: 5532 Posts
Post wise Vacancy:
- Male Constable (General Duty) – 4500 Posts
- Female Constable (General Duty) – 1032 Posts
Who can apply?
The candidates who will satisfy following Qualification and age limits they can apply for the Haryana Constable recruitment.
- Qualification: The candidates must have completed 12th class with knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit from any recognized Board or Institute.
- Age Limit: The applicant’s minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 25 years.
- Physical Test
- Written Exam
Pay Scale: Haryana constables will get Rs.21700/- as salary per month.
Application Fee: The application fee is Rs.100/- for General (Male/ Female Candidates), Rs.50/- for General (Female of Haryana resident only), Rs.25/- for SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG (Male Candidates) and Rs. 13/- for SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG (Female Candidates).
How can apply?
The candidates should follow step by step process as given below to apply the Haryana constable vacancies.
- Visit the official website of HSSC.
- Click on official notification and read it carefully,
- Hit on online application of Haryana Constable.
- Fill the application form with applicant’s details.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form and take a hard copy.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 10th February 2017
- Last Date to Apply Online: 28th February 2017