HQ Eastern Air Command IAF Group C Recruitment 2015: Welcome to sarkari naukri. HQ Eastern Air Command IAF Direct Recruitment 2015 has been released a recruitment notification for 39 various vacancies. HQ Eastern Air Command IAF Direct Recruitment 2015 invites applications from the interested and eligible candidates to fill the following proposed vacancies on or before the last date. Candidates must be passed Matriculate/Diploma in related stream from a recognized university these are eligible for this HQ Eastern Air Command IAF Direct Recruitment 2015. Applicants age limit for Clerk Hindi Typist – 18 to 27 Years; For Others – 18 to 25 Years. Age Relaxation – 05 Years for SC / ST, 03 Years for OBC. For more details regarding HQ Eastern Air Command IAF group c posts 2015 please refer before going to apply.
HQ Eastern Air Command IAF Direct Recruitment 2015 Application form
Indian Air Force invites application for direct recruitment of Group ‘C’ Civilian posts from eligible Indian Citizens in IAF at HQ Eastern Air Command (EAC) Units and in various Stations/ Units in EAC. The interested candidates may apply on or before 30th November 2015. You can find more information and other relevant details below about the vacancy like name of the post, number of vacancies, pay scale, Age limit, Selection Process, Educational Qualification, Application fee, How to apply and important dates.
Name of the organization: HQ Eastern Air Command IAF
No. of Posts: 39
Name of the posts:
- Clerk Hindi Typist – 01 Post
- Store Keeper – 01 Post
- Clk (U)/ Hindi Typist – 01 Post
- Draughtsman III – 01 Post
- Cook – 08 Posts
- Carpenter – 01 Post
- Painter – 02 Posts
- Safaiwala – 10 Posts
- Mess Staff – 06 Posts
- Labourer on Ammunition Duty – 05 Posts
- Dhobi – 02 Posts
- Vulcanizer – 01 Post
Educational Qualification: The candidates who wish to apply for the post of Clerk Hindi Typist should have 12th pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University. They should have a typing speed of 30 wpm in Hindi on Computer (Time allowed 10 min) 30 wpm correspond of KDPH on an average of 05 key depressions for each word.
- The candidates who wish to apply for the post of Store Keeper should have Graduate Degree of a recognized University or equivalent pass Desirable Experience in handling stores and keeping Accts in a store of a concern of repute in Public or private section.
- The candidates who wish to apply for the post of D/ Man III should have Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University, 02 years Diploma in Mechanical/ Drawing or Civil Engineering of Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Draughtmanship (Mechanical or Civil) from an Industrial Training Institute or equivalent recognized Institute, Five years experience in D’manship in a reputed Firms/ Govt Institute.
- The candidates who wish to apply for the post of Cook & Mess Staff should have Matriculate or Equivalent from a recognized Board / University with six months experience in the trade.
- The candidates who wish to apply for the post of Painter & Carpenter should have Matriculate or Equivalent from a recognized Board/ University and possessing ITI Certificate in the appropriate/ akin field or trade.
- The candidates who wish to apply for the post of Safaiwala should have Matriculate or Equivalent from a recognized Board.
- The candidates who wish to apply for the post of Dhobi should have Essential – Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board. Desirable – 03 Years of experience as Dhobi from an Organization Institute.
- The candidates who wish to apply for the post of Vulcanizer should have Matriculate or equivalent from a Recognized Board.
- The candidates who wish to apply for the post of Labourer on ammunition duty should have Matriculate pass or equivalent from a Recognized Board University.
Age limit: The age limit for Clerk Hindi Typist is between 18 to 27 Years. The age limit for others is between 18 to 25 Years.
Selection process: written test & interview
How to apply: Application as per prescribed format (typed in English), pasted with recent passport size photograph duly attested by self along with the photo copy of the following supporting documents also duly attested may be sent to Officer-in-Charge Civil Admin Section of the concerned Air Force Station :- (i) Proof of date of birth (ii) Educational qualification certificate, (iii) Any other documents as required, (iv) Self address with stamp(s) of ₹ 5/- pasted also to be submitted. Address should be typed or neatly had written in English, (v) Applicants should prominently annotate his / her contact number (mobile or landline) on the application.
Last date: 30-11-2015