SSC CHSL Recruitment 2015 important dates: The SSC has been released an employment notification for the recruitment of 6578 various vacancies such as Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, LDC and DEO posts. Tentatively the vacancies for the posts of PA/SA, LDC and DEO are 3523, 2049 and 1006 respectively. SSC CHSL exam notification 2015 is welcomes online/offline application from the citizens of India to fill the following posts across India. The candidates should have completed their 10+2/12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent institute and applicant’s age limit should be in between 18-27 years as on 1st August 2015. Age relaxation and reservation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per rules.
Check SSC CHSL Exam dates
Here we have provided SSC CHSL important dates. SSC CHSL online application will starts from 13th June 2015 to 13th July 2015. SSC CHSL exam schedule will be held on 1st, 15th & 22nd November 2015 (only Sundays).
Click here for SSC CHSL Syllabus and pattern
SSC CHSL exam 2015 application procedure
- Visit on www.ssc.nic.in
- Click on part-1 registration from any of two servers.
- An application form will appear on computer screen
- Enter all personal and educational details in application form.
- Click on proceed.
- General/OBC category candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee.
- SC/ST/Female category candidates are exempted to pay any application fee.
- Pay application fee by using Debit/Credit Card and Net banking.
- They can pay application fee through offline mode also by submitting E-challan in state bank of India.
- Click on part-02 registration and fill transaction number.
- Upload photo and signature.
- Submit application form.
- Start date to submit Online Application: – 13th-June-2015
- Last date to submit Online Application (Part-I): -10th-July-2015.
- Last date to submit Online Application (Part-II): -13th-July-2015
- Dates of Examinations: – 01, 08 & 15 November-2015.