Hindustan copper Limited has released a recruitment notification for the 153 Mining, Electrical, Mechanical, Finance and other posts. HCL was started on 09-11-1967 and controlled by ministry of mines. The talented and eligible candidates may apply for HCL vacancies on or before the last date 30-11-2016. The eligibility, pay scale and application fee details are given below as per HCL notification.
Eligibility details of HCL Executive posts
The applicants who are applying for HCL executive posts should have completed graduation from recognized university. The maximum age limit of applicants must be for Deputy General Manager (E-7) 35 years, for Chief Manager (E-5) 38 years, for Senior Manager (E-4) 38 years, for Manager (E-3) 45 years, for Deputy Manager (E-2) 45 years and for Assistant Manager (E-1) 54 years. The age relaxation ia applicable as per HCL notification.
HCL Executive posts online application
The eligible candidates may apply from official website of HCL. First open the application form and enter details. Upload the photo and signature. Then click on submit the application form. The selection process will be based on written examination and followed by interview.
Details of HCL Executive application
Organization Name: Hindustan copper Limited
Official Website: www.hindustancopper.com
Apply Mode: online
Number of Posts: 153 Vacancies
Name of Posts (designation wise):
- Deputy General Manager (E-7) – 05 posts
- Chief Manager (E-5) – 03 posts
- Senior Manager (E-4) – 05 posts
- Manager (E-3) – 18 posts
- Deputy Manager (E-2) – 54 posts
- Assistant Manager (E-1) – 68 post
Name of Posts (department wise):
- Mining – 09 posts
- Geology – 06 posts
- Survey – 05 posts
- Concentrator – 05 posts
- Metallurgy – 12 posts
- Chemical – 07 posts
- Electrical – 18 posts
- Mechanical – 17 posts
- Civil – 08 posts
- Industrial Engineering – 01 posts
- Systems – 03 posts
- Research & Development – 07 posts
- Medical & Health Services – 10 posts
- Finance – 13 posts
- Human Resource – 07 posts
- Law – 03 posts
- Corporate Social Responsibility – 02 posts
- Materials & Contracts – 10 posts
- Marketing – 03 posts
- Safety – 03 posts
- Environment Management – 04 posts
The candidates should have completed Graduation in respective discipline from a recognized University or Institute.
Age limit: The maximum age limit of applicants must be as following below.
- For Deputy General Manager (E-7) 35 years.
- For Chief Manager (E-5) 38 years.
- For Senior Manager (E-4) 38 years.
- For Manager (E-3) 45 years.
- For Deputy Manager (E-2) 45 years.
- For Assistant Manager (E-1) 54 years.
- For General and OBC: 1000/-.
- For SC/ST: 500/-.
- For PWD: No fees.
- Deputy General Manager Rs.16400-40500/-
- Chief Manager Rs.20600-46500/-
- Senior Manager Rs.24900-50500/-
- Manager Rs.29100-5450/-
- Deputy Manager Rs.36600-62000/-
- Assistant Manager Rs.19500-25350/-
Selection Process: The applicants are selected based on the performance in written exam and for merit candidates in examination interview will be conducted.
How to Apply:
- Firstly candidates need to visit the official website www.hindustancopper.com
- Open the application.
- Then fill the online application with all personal and professional details.
- Now attach all the necessary copies of the documents
- Make the fee payment.
- Submit and take copy for future use.
Starting date for online application: 01-11-2016.
Last date for online application: 30-11-2016.