The Haryana Forest Department has issued a recruitment notification for hiring the capable aspirants to the vacancies of the Forest Guards of Haryana Forest Department. The Haryana Forest Department is going to fill the 331 vacancies of Forest guards. The candidates who are interested and eligible for the Haryana forest Guards recruitment can apply online from its official web portal on or before the last date 15th February 2017. The applicants should pay the application fee as mentioned below as per norms of Haryana Government to apply the vacancies of forest guard. The candidate’s selection is based on the rounds of written exam and interview will be conducting by the Haryana Forest Department. The appointed contender’s pay band details are clearly given in this article along with application fee.
Eligibility details of Haryana Forest Guard
Before going to apply to the vacancies of Forest Guards, Foresters and Field assistants of Haryana forest department. The candidates should have completed 10th or equivalent with a subject of Hindi/ Sanskrit from a recognized Board or Institution. The candidate’s minimum is 17 years age limit and maximum age limit is 42 years as on 1st January 2016. The age relaxation will be applicable as per the norms of HSSC. For information regarding to the eligibility of Haryana Forest Guard Recruitment refer the official advertisement.
Details of Haryana Forest Guard Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Haryana Forest Department
Official Website: www.hssc.gov.in
Job Location: Haryana
Job Category: Haryana Govt Jobs
Application Mode: online
No. of Posts: 331 vacancies
Name of the Posts: Forest Guards
Qualification: The candidates should have 10th or equivalent in relevant subjects from a recognized board or institute.
Age limit: The applicant’s age limit must as following below.
- Lower age limit: 17 years
- Upper age limit: 42 years
- Written exam
- Physical test/medical test
- Typing test
- Height: For Male candidates 168 cms, for Female applicants 155 cms.
- Chest: For Male candidates 79 cms, for Female applicants 74 cms.
- Walking Test of 25 km for male, 14 km for Female (In Four Hours)
Application fee: The General candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs.100/- (female candidates Rs.50/-) and SC/ST/EBPG candidates application fee is Rs.25/- (Female candidates Rs.13/-).
Pay scale: The selected candidates pay band is Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2000/-.
How to apply:
- Go to Haryana Forest Department website at www.hssc.gov.in
- Click on the online application form of forest guard of Haryana Forest Department
- Fill up all the required fields
- Upload passport size photograph and signature of contender
- Submit the application and make Payments
- Take a print out.
- Last date for online Application: 16th January 2017
- Last date for online Application: 15th February 2017