General Awareness questions for SBI PO Exam 2015: State Bank of India (SBI) conducts Probationary officer (PO) examination for its associate banks at various centers across the India. Lots of candidates have been applied for these vacancies and started preparation for examination. Don’t waste your time for preparing unimportant subject. Here we are providing General Awareness Questions for SBI PO exam 2015. We have collected data from previous year’s questions and observed the general awareness questions asked in those papers. Most of the questions in this section will ask from current affairs questions related to banking sector. The below given GK questions are important for upcoming exams as they will let the candidates understand the pattern of the test.
GK questions for SBI PO exam 2015:
Those candidates who are going to appear for upcoming exam of SBI PO exam 2015 may read daily current affairs from this day. This section will take less time to complete in examination. Time is very important s bank examinations. So first we will complete the GK section in less than 15 minutes time duration. So we have lots of time for remaining sections that will increase the confident on examination.
General Awareness questions Topics Most Asked
- Union Budget 2014
- RBI Rates
- Countries, currency, capitals
- Indian states and their capitals
- Important places, Projects in India and where they are
- International Organizations, their HQ and Heads
- Centre Government Schemes
- Full forms
- List of Ministers
- Athletes and their related games
- Important persons of top and nearby countries
- Banking terms like No. of ATM transactions
- Mars Orbiter
- Current Affairs
- Oscar and Film fare Awards Winners
- Important Days
- Government Schemes
- Chief Ministers and Governors of Indian States and U.T.
- Bank Taglines / Slogans / Punch lines
- Questions based on Census 2011